BMW Werkz banner

Selling My 1990 E30 M3

948 views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  BlackTape 
#1 ·
Hey people...I'm selling my 1990 BMW e30 M3. Very glossy charcoal color, MK Motorsports mk1 wheels with pirelli p7 tires. Front tires are 17/215/40 and rears are 17/235/40. It has a KN&N filter, fully upgraded exhaust including hi performance catalytic converter (I live in California), performance chip, cross-drilled rotors in front with new brake pads, new A/C, original stereo (I will include a slightly used Blaupunkt Miami Beach CD player), sports shocks and springs, new badges and many more. It has 160,000 miles on it and is running as strong as ever. I don't use it everyday because it is something I purchased with the intent to sell (got it cheap from a friend). I'm letting it go for $10,000 firm. I love this car, but this is my 2nd BMW plus an SUV and I cant afford to maintain all three. Let me know if your interested....

#2 ·
moving to classifieds

#7 ·
man that is a nice M3

#13 ·
Originally posted by alanh@Nov 23 2003, 01:45 PM
where in CA do u live? have you replaced the weather stripping?
The weather stripping is in very good shape. I treat them with meguiars regularly. I dont have any leaks at all. They seem to have been replaced at some point but I'm not sure, i haven't owned the car that long. I can ask my friend I bought it from if he knows. By the way, he told me it was Lojack equipped. I haven't verified this but I will when I remember to. It has a pretty good clifford alarm system that I still have to learn to operate.

#16 ·
Interior is in fair to good shape. The dash is excellent, no cracks, I won the lower half of the center console on e-bay (My had cigarette burns on it) and should be installed soon. The passenger seat is pretty good, no tears or cracks. The rear is the same, very soft except where the stitching comes apart on most e30s due to sun damage. The driver's seat however needs work. I have a sheepskin cover on it which hides the leather for now. If I plan to keep the car long maybe I will repair the driver's seat. All the guages work, all the markings on the buttons are clean and look like new. No large subwoofers in the back (too heavy). I have the original stereo kept safe at home and installed a sony explode stereo. All in all, pretty good.

#17 ·
Well, I posted my car on ebay with a starting bid of 9,000 NO RESERVE. I'm kinda hoping it doesn't sell for some reason. I find it hard to part with such a good car! Too bad I need the money for something more important than a fancy ride. Sniff sniff...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.