BMW Werkz banner

Selling 1991 BMW 850iA 91k miles, $11,250 Negotiab

2K views 32 replies 6 participants last post by  Silver4evr 
#1 ·
I have removed the pics of the car so that I can reduce the space being taken up on the site for good use since the car has been SOLD, thanks to everyone for the inquiries about it(especially PENER for the in depth research on the car).

#22 ·
for anyone seriously thinking about this car I suggest running CARFAX. After that you will hesitate to spend 2g on it. this car couldn't ever "find the home", and the mileage, hahahahaha - in 1995 seller disclosed that odometer rolledover. also on 5/30/2000 odometer read 89043 durin inspection in NY, and now this guy says it's got 91k (and clean tiltle!)!!!! I bet odometer rolled over twice and now it is 290k! no wonder that tranny gave out.

#24 ·
Originally posted by PENER@May 8 2004, 01:50 PM
for anyone seriously thinking about this car I suggest running CARFAX. After that you will hesitate to spend 2g on it. this car couldn't ever "find the home", and the mileage, hahahahaha - in 1995 seller disclosed that odometer rolledover. also on 5/30/2000 odometer read 89043 durin inspection in NY, and now this guy says it's got 91k (and clean tiltle!)!!!! I bet odometer rolled over twice and now it is 290k! no wonder that tranny gave out.
Funny how you only have 2 posts, and didn't bother to know that the person before me that owned the car made a mistake about that on the title, the car does have only 91k, do something else constructive than to try and state something without even asking me about.

#26 ·
!
!
there is NOTHING FUNNY here! this is SERIOUS! it doesn't matter how many posts do I have - to back my words I have the CARFAX report. I didn't bother to ask you but I bothered to run Carfax. odometer rollover was disclosed 6/30/1995 - that's 9 years ago, a lot of time to correct any mistakes. only thing funny here could be why don't you have anything to say about only 2k miles put over last 4 years?!

I again strongly suggest to run CARFAX if anybody is interested in the car. If buyers were to belive in everything sellers got to tell them....(I don't have to finish...). to make things a little bit more clear, lets just say that last change of ownership was reported on 1/22/2004. if he owns the car for only 4 months, how he can be so sure about its past. So, after checking the Carfax, should I ask this guy to give me his own version, or should I just warn other members?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.