BMW Werkz banner

M5 wheel group buy

513 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Franks528i 
#1 ·
I have a couple different dealers willing to work with me to sell OEM M5 wheels at a discounted rate. I am waiting to hear back from a couple more about prices. I do not know what the price will be yet exactly but it should be pretty good.

If you are seriously interested in this please let me know. they will obviously be brand new in box. if you would like tires i can get tires for you from my brothers work (discount tire) and ship them mounted, etc...

I have been telling the dealers that I would need about 10 sets (staggered) so that they would give me a better deal.

please email me directly and title the subject M5 Wheels and your name following please @ Fdeloncker@sbcglobal.net

Thank you and I hope I can get enough people together to get this.

Frank DeLoncker
97 528i

P.S. my ebay account ID is "fdeloncker" and my paypal account is my email (do not send me cash yet) im giving you this info just so you dont think this is a scam.

:deal

See less See more
#3 ·
Okay to those that may be interested the best price i can get these dealers to give me is 2250.oo! they did do a locate on all 10 sets of wheels and they are all available so this will cause no problem. no tax to out of state deliveries (I live in IL). please let me know if you are interested. Fdeloncker@sbcglobal.net or my cell number is 224-402-0112

Frank

#4 ·
is nobody interested in this? when i looked for my wheels it seemed like everyone wanted some.

#5 ·
I have a few people interested in this buy, once I have definite people I will placing an order. Let me know if you are interested

Frank

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.