BMW Werkz banner

Early Model e30 iS AIR DAMN not es

429 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  schneider252 
#1 ·
I recently converted my car to have a e30 M3 front bumper, (such a wannabe but couldn't turn down that dead sexy look) so my front damn is up for sale. It is the iS spoiler which has slats the entire way across the splitter unlike the eS Air Damn which makes it kinda rare. i have attemted to sand my red paint off it and give it a primer coat for you so it looks decent and preped but its still a used piece almost 20 years old and will need a little work to be a show piece. Pics will be up soon. The foglights will be included but i have no bulbs, and i do not have any of the brackets to mount the spoiler unfortunately. I simply pop rivited it to the bottom of my bumper and used the side mounts( which are still ok just a bit rusty). Overall it is in good shape for what it is and looks great on early models with that oversized bumper. The asking price is 300 obo, im east coast but can work shipping out for cost, to continental US. Just leave one.

DOM

Oh yeah this is an OEM piece not a aftermarket replacement for those who were wondering

#4 ·
what are u smoking im in the process of buying an early style 87 front lip for 180.........perfect shape with fogs, primed and ready for painting....

300 wtf

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.