BMW Werkz banner

Authetic Dinan Chip

1K views 21 replies 4 participants last post by  jshearer 
#1 ·
I purchased this chip, but later found this to be the incorrect chip for my vehicle. My car was produced later on in the 95 series, thus requiring me to purschase a chip specifically designed for the later model 95's rather than being able to use this 93-95 chip. I am selling it with all the paper work proving it's authenticity. I am willing to take a hit in the price that I paid in order to sell this quickly so I can purchase the correct chip for my car.

I can be contacted several ways:

You can Send me a PM
OR
Email: bmw3two5@cox.net
AIM: Philosopher
Or simply respond here as I will be checking this thread often..

Thanks!

#2 ·
Originally posted by bimmer_boy@Jan 4 2005, 03:43 PM
I purchased this chip, but later found this to be the incorrect chip for my vehicle. My car was produced later on in the 95 series, thus requiring me to purschase a chip specifically designed for the later model 95's rather than being able to use this 93-95 chip. I am selling it with all the paper work proving it's authenticity. I am willing to take a hit in the price that I paid in order to sell this quickly so I can purchase the correct chip for my car.

I can be contacted several ways:

You can Send me a PM
OR
Email: bmw3two5@cox.net
AIM: Philosopher
Or simply respond here as I will be checking this thread often..

Thanks!
[snapback]264229[/snapback]​
I'll give it a few days on here, then I'm going to have to put it up on ebay because I need to sell this thing quick in order to purchase the correct one. Thanks!

#3 ·
#4 ·
I wish I would have seen this post before you put the chip on eBay, but I'm happy to bid on it (especially at 25 bucks). Do you know the specific ECU number that it is compatible with? I know I have 413 in my 94 325i.

Thanks,
-bj

#5 ·
Yes it is compatible with your 413 325 ecu. Thanks for bidding! Goodluck!

#6 ·
bump

#8 ·
LOL, I don't like ghetto girls, but if you can hook me up with some Sexy Cali chicks you got yourself a deal!

In regards to the auction, I'm going to let it play out to see how much I can get on Ebay. I need all the money I can get cause I'm broke as hell. Thanks for the offer though!

#10 ·
Originally posted by Speedy-325is@Jan 9 2005, 04:32 PM
you should answer it on ebay so the forums is at the bottom.
/.......*

drive the chip out here and i will guarantee the cali girls....

represent-represent*
Mark
[snapback]267594[/snapback]​
lol come on down for mardigras and bring them with you

#12 ·
bump

#13 ·
Originally posted by Speedy-325is@Jan 10 2005, 03:09 AM
now.........that sounds like a reasonable deal......where should we stay for the trip????
[snapback]267961[/snapback]​
I dunno bro hotels get packed unless you book early! It's now or never! It's worth it though man... it's awesome!!! :cheers :rock

#14 ·
Personally, I like the W Hotel on Poydras. Its walking (or stumbling home) distance from the French Quarter, but removed enough you can get some sleep. Then again... who needs sleep at Mardigras? Maybe you don't need a room. If you need a nap, the seats in a 3-series really recline. What can't you do in a 3-series. There was the mention of girls, maybe a 3-series isn't good for everything. Get a room.

-bj

#15 ·
Less than 20 hours left! Goodluck to all who are bidding!

#16 ·
30 minutes left and it's only at $100.00! Someone's gonna get this thing cheap!

#18 ·
WOW! It jumped up $50 bucks in the last five minutes! Thanks to all who bid!

Lofty, no I'm happy it got higher! I thought it was going to end at $100.00. I sent you the invoice! Thanks!

#20 ·
Originally posted by loftygoals@Jan 12 2005, 12:27 PM
I'm not happy, it jumped.

-bj
[snapback]269811[/snapback]​

I am not happy either, you beat me in the last 20 secs by $1.99. That sucks. Yep I was winning for like 2 days and watched it at the end, but out of the blue BOOM there you are. Damn!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.