BMW Werkz banner

4 SALE 1999 318TI SILVER SPORT AUTO 55K MILES

503 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  TurboSrt4 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I thought I would post this classified here first. I have recently been diagnosed with cancer and am going to be out of work for quite a while with treatment surgery and recovery. This is was very unexpected being as I'm only 29 yrs old. Anyway I have to sell my car to help pay the bills while I'm out of work.

It pains me to sell it..I just bought it this past Dec. It is my first bimmer and The best car I have ever owned.

The car is a 1999 318ti. This was the last year the sold this model and it only came in a sport model. It is silver with black interior. 4 cyl m44 engine with automatic transmission. The car is in beautiful shape with only 54333 miles on it. It is still under certified preowned warranty till the end of nov.

I have changed out all the orange glass (front,side,and back). The windws are tinted. car is loaded with all that you would expect( cd changer,heated seats power everyting-sport seats, and moon roof.

If you are interested please call 732-899-5428 or you can drop me a email with any questions you may have. JSHORES7@VERIZON.NET I am located on the east coast in brick NJ

My asking price is $11,000.

thanks
john :dunno

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.