BMW Werkz banner

1997 Bmw M3 Cosmos Black Sport On Ebay

438 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ejtuning 
#1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=4538970939

1997 BMW M3 Cosmos Black Sport

Sony CD Headunit (Still have the original BMW headunit w/cassette)
Black Leather / Black Interior
5-Speed Manual
Sunroof
BMW Factory Alarm and Keyless Entry
Heated Front Seats

Mods:
Dinan Cold Air Intake
Dinan Stage II Chip
Dinan Stage I Suspension
Clear lights all around
Euro M3 front floating rotors
Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Winter / Summer Tires
4 - Michelin Pilot Alpin 225/45/17
2 - Michilen Pilot Sport 225/45/17
2 - Yokohama ES100 245/40/17 - Almost Brand New

Runs Great and has 133,000 miles which are mostly highway miles. I used to drive 70 miles a day on the highway.

The interior is in great condition with the exception of some wear on the left bolster of the Drivers seat. There are RCA cables already run to the trunk for a subwoofer.

The exterior is in great condition for 133,000 miles with only a little rust on the hood and small small dings on the passenger side.

The engine and drivetrain is in great condition. The engine computer has been upgraded with a dinan stage 2 computer and is designed for the Dinan Cold Air carbon fiber intake. The car passed Colorado Emissions this month. The brakes are still in good condition and stop great.

The car comes with 2 sets of tires for the summer and for the winter. The winter tires still have a good amount of life left in them. The front summer tires Michilen Pilot Sport 225/45/17 still have a good amount of life in them and the rear Yokohama ES100 245/40/17 are almost brand new used for about 2 months.

The reason I am selling the car is because I am moving to Japan for a year and I dont have a place to store it while I am away.

I am located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

I am willing to ship the car at the buyers expense.

Payment must be recieved within 3 days after the end of the auction.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.