BMW Werkz banner

FS: 2003 BMW 325i Sedan (BMW Extended Maintainence and Warranty) & MORE! (PIC)

Expired 
512 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  eminatorrzz 
#1 · (Edited)
If Interested, Please EMAIL or CALL me! Thx. Click on URL LINK for FULL Car Description and detail:
2003 BMW 325i 4-doors Sedan

Sup guys.
I am helping my father to sell his 2003 BMW 325i Sedan.
He just paid $1800 extra to extended the original BMW Maintainence service.
So the car is still has Warranty, and Maintainence for 3.5 yrs and 35,000K miles.

He is looking for $20,500 and the car is in TOP TOP shape.
(it is well below market value since we just put brand new set of tires on the car and extended the BMW maintainence and so the car is fully under covered by BMW!)

No door dent, scratch, always garage kept, driven by my father only.
Never drove fast or abused. interior and exterior is perfect. and the car just had a brand new set of tires!
And He is the first owner!

As said above, since the car is now extended with original BMW, the car is FULLY covered for 7yrs/80,000miles. So you wo'nt have to worry a thing about the car for another 3-4 yrs.

I created a website for my father's BMW car. It contains all the details and pictures.
Click on the link below to check it out!
2003 BMW 325i 4-doors Sedan

If you have questions, please contact me by email or phone #. (located in the website)
Thanks again everyone!
Gilbert.

See less See more
#2 ·
LinkSaver - cheker!

Ïðèâåò
Ïðîäâèæåíèå ñàéòîâ
ïîêóïêà DVD
âèäåî äëÿ iPod
ñêà÷àòü MP3
ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû
Ôèíàëüíàÿ Vista, çà íîìåðîì 6, îò Áèëà Ãàòñà, ñêà÷àííàÿ è óñòàíîâëåííàÿ è àêòèâèðîâàííàÿ ïî èíñòðóêöèè, óìåðëà íà òðåòèé äåíü. Ïðèøëîñü âûäåëèòü îòäåëüíûé ëîãè÷åñêèé äèñê íà 20 ããá, óñòàíîâèòü Âèñòó, èç-ïîä XP ñäåëàòü îáðàç ýòîãî äèñêà ïðè ïîìîùè Acronis True Image, ÷òî áû â äàëüíåéøåì íå ïàðèòüñÿ ñ óñòàíîâêîé. Èíòåðåñíî, íî òóïîé ïðè¸ì ñ çàìåíîé âðåìåíè â ÁÈÎÑ ïåðåä óñòàíîâêîé ïîêà ðàáîòàåò. Óæå òðåòèé äåíü Âèñòà ïèøåò, ÷òî äî àêòèâàöèè âñ¸ åù¸ 30 äíåé. Ïåðåä óñòàíîâêîé ÿ ïîñòàâèë 2010 ãîä, à ïîñëå óñòàíîâêè âñ¸ âåðíóë îáðàòíî, ïîñìîòðèì, ÷òî áóäåò äàëüøå.
çàêàç DVD
âèäåî äëÿ PocketPC
MP3
ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû

#3 ·
Braun toothbrush

The toothbrush is an instrument used to clean teeth, consisting of a small brush on a handle. Toothpaste, often containing fluoride, is commonly added to a toothbrush to aid in cleaning. Toothbrushes are offered with varying textures of bristles, and come in many different sizes and forms. Most dentists recommend using a toothbrush labelled "Soft", since firmer bristled toothbrushes can damage enamel and irritate gums. Toothbrushes are often made from synthetic materials, although natural toothbrushes are also known in many parts of the world.
toothbrush

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.