BMW Werkz banner

1999 BMW M3 E36 44k MILES 14k!!!

Expired 
903 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Redbullrr 
#1 ·
Greetings! Up for sale is my 1999 E36 M3. I have owned the car for about a year. Heres the story about this car. Car was owned by a mid-aged gentleman who had hit a deer. Car was hit just enough for side airbag to pop. In the state of New York when a air bag pops it has to be considered totalled ( even if there is hardly any damage! ) So basically someone is going to get a steal on this car. Side airbag was replaced as were the other repairs necessary to the car from a Professional Body Shop. Car is MINT! Runs SOOOOO strong, only 44k miles, white leather interior, polished chrome lip on M3 wheels, BRAND NEW tires ( Dunlop Z rated ), EXCELLENT CONDITION!!!!! The BOOK value for this car is $20,900. I am willing to part with this car for 14k or BEST OFFER. Check out the pics and gimme a call 845 701 9263!

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice car.

#4 ·
Is it me or i thought those type of M wheels came staggered? Looks like the rears were replaced with another set of fronts . Any way nice car.

#5 ·
They were indeed staggered. 225s in the front and 245s in the rear.

They also never came in chrome. Either those have been chromed or they are aftermarket.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.