BMW Werkz banner

1987 BMW 325is 2.5 I6 5spd FOR SALE!

Expired 
1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Spiders 
#1 ·
I am listing this 1987 BMW 325is 2.5 I6 5spd, leather seats, loaded, pwr windows, pwr locks, CD and original BWM tape deck, pwrw/power sunroof FOR SALE. This car is a good little car, I just have too many cars and can’t afford anymore. I need money for the shed my dad and I are building. This car has about 130k pampered miles on it and has been well maintained and cared for since new, I have a stack of receipts to prove it.

The car has the 2.5 inline six motor and it runs great, no leaks or noises that I have noticed. It has the 5spd trans that shifts good except for 3rd gear which will pop out ever now and again, also it will need a new clutch the disc is worn and will need replaced. This car runs and drives good except for the previous problems with the trans I mentioned and the exhaust system will need work(it needs and muffler for sure and I think it may need the cat replaced as well). The brakes work fine but the ABS light is on, it’s been on for awhile I have no idea why. All other electrical is good with occasional glitches( the brake lining light will turn on every once in awhile as will the washer fluid light). Also the sunroof seems to move slow but it has always moved at the same speed for me, I’m not sure if that is just how it is or if the motor is wearing out. I installed a cheap after market CD player for now but I did not cut up the wiring so I include the original BMW radio w/codes that will plug right back in. All speakers sound good and antenna works.

The interior is in good shape no rips in the leather but it is worn, door panels great, headliner is great and trim is great. Glass is all there and intact, there are two very small chips in the front windshield but they have not gotten any bigger since I’ve had the car. Center console is good all gauges work and look great, dash is great.

The body is in great shape with only minor dings and NO RUST, bumpers are good, chrome and trim is all there and good. The factory front sport ground effect is in good shape no cracks, the factory small rear fin is good. All lights, turn signals, brights etc. work fine. The rims are in good shape they are the honeycomb BMW alloys, the tires are older but still useable, they should be replaced in the near future.

This a great car and I’m only asking what I have into it which is $3,000 or I may take 1975 and older american car trades. The car is located in Northern Illinois, if you have any questions please call me at (815) 505-0764 or email me at s9id3rs@hotmail.com Thanks for looking!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.