BMW Werkz banner

1987 BMW 325 Convertible 5SPD Red Leather - $3000 OBO in NY

Expired 
395 views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  tommygun124 
#1 ·
I am off to New Zealand for the spring and summer so I need to sell my BMW convertible. It is a 1987 BMW 325IS Convertible 5SPD with 162k miles. The exterior is a grey gunmetal like metallic color and the interior is burgundy leather. The exterior is in good condition with no body damage and slight paint imperfections. the interior is in good condition. I serviced it about 8 months ago with new plugs, wires, fuel filter, The car runs and drives fine but needs the following to be perfect: The power steering rack leaks so unless u continuously fill it with power steering fluid it becomes harder to steer (200$ for a new rack). Also it is testy getting into second gear because of a known defect in the shifting mechanism for these cars. I purchased a shifter refresh kit with all new bushings and mounts but have not had time to put it in yet. Once this is installed it will shift and drive like a dream. The roof on the car is in good cosmetic condition but is missing some stitching so it leaks. It will either need to be patched, replaced, or only driven on sunny days. The car has been professionally lowered, has a racing steering wheel, an aftermarket stereo system, and aftermarket AC Schnitzer replica wheels. Contact me and make me an offer or let me know if you want to test drive it. Get it cheap because its not quite spring yet but I need it gone!

pictures here: 1987 BMW 325 Convertible 5SPD Red Leather

offers or if you want to come see it: tommygun124@hotmail.com

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.