BMW Werkz banner

ASANTI® BMW 750Li "Bellano" Grille Kit

9K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  landricscustoms 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone,
Check up a just released BMW 750 Li ASANTI® Grille Kit. The kit includes: grille assembly, bumper, hood cowel, euro side vents, trunk and hood badges. Don't forget about 10% discount we provide for forum members, the code is "FORUMS". Here is an image of the kit:

See less See more
#9 ·
Haven't we seen this before in a bigger thread......and from the side profile they protrude to far out ??

#11 · (Edited)
It was on here somewhere, I commented on how the grills didnt look quite right from the side view and whom ever posted the thread agreed with me.....There was also more than one Image and I know it was on Bimmerwerkz as its the only US forum I use and Asanti has never been heard of here in the UK.

#13 · (Edited)
2010 asanti 750li body kit...

i had both the pleasure and the pain of being the FIRST to install this body kit on a publicly owned 750Li.. the vehicle is owned by New England Patriots player Mark Levoir. photos of the build can be seen on my website Home in the build photos section. im actually scheduled to do another 750Li for another Patriots player within the next few weeks as the kit is on order.. this is where the "pain" part comes in... Asanti (Lexani) is one of the most difficult companies to work with as with many of my orders they have missed delivery date SUBSTANTIALLY, and when called ive felt pushed away because im not some celebrity car builder.. they promised a buch of things to come with the body kit that we later found out was "Press Release Only" and wasnt part of the kit.. with tons of fighting with them they finally came through on most but not all of the promises.. if anyone is looking to purchas this kit.. please PM me for the details of this transaction.. the car ended up coming out better than i could have imagined. with a lot of hard work and fabrication i made the kit mount to the car with using literally ONLY 4 SCREWS to hold on a small fabricated bracket for the side skirt.. check out the photos on my site .. i'll post some more on here soon.. but here is a teaser.. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.