BMW Werkz banner

Socal Bmw Malibu Meet.... 8/28/05

3K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  spiff325is 
#1 ·
Well its about time we get some nice Euro cars together out in Malibu again. I'm thinking a nice BMW (or Euro) Malibu meet where we had the last M3 Malibu meet would be nice. Some of you who have been to the last ones know how sweet of a meet it could be if a lot of people come out. Same old routine; we have an hour meet/ photo shoot and then we could have two optional events... some people can go on a PCH city cruise and the canyon junkies can go do their Malibu canyon runs.

Please post your interest in attending so more people show up
Bimmerforums.com link
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/foru...ad.php?t=393660

So once again if there's enough interest the details would be:

When: Sunday August 28th

Meet at 12 p.m. sharp

Leave at 1 p.m. for a cruise down PCH (and maybe a city cruise) and those of you who want to test out your suspensions can attack the canyons.

Meeting would be at the back of the Ralph's parking lot on PCH (like before)
Ralph's "Malibu Colony Plaza" on PCH
23841 W. Malibu Rd. Malibu CA. 90265

Google Map ---> Map

Invite: Anyone with a Euro car (old school; new school; BMW; Audi; Porsche;..whatever) and a cool atitude that wants to come out and enjoy a nice sunny day with fellow euro junkies.

Comments; suggestions welcomed....

Lets do this ladies and gents :D

phill F.

See less See more
#5 ·
Euro car list as of now:
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showt...60&page=1&pp=25
if anyone is interested please join us.

1. phillyB///M3
2. SLEEP3R
3. BaLLZacK
4. Deloriant
5. ZeroG
6. Ubel M3
7. Infamous
8. nismo skyline
9. Sound Of Speed
10. eneyeengee
11. StarReaver
12. NakNak- Probably
13. onefastm3
14. Jayy178
15. Maxpower6733
16. The Sublime - OC caravan
17. Beemerboi330 - Unless the boss is a *****
18. Dohnelley
19. M3mobbin and GF
20. Jeff@Eurobahn.us
21. sc318i
22. ts///m3
23. wump
24. Sh4rkAttk - Ferrari or bust
25. E36eric
26. Phoenixphury - 540/6
27. Mcruiser
28. clumpymold
29. Freaktroll
30. JonnyG
31. E36StockTech
32. Eurospec +1

#6 ·
Now that was a freakin meet!! :thumbs . We got there about 11:45 and no one was there but a soon as 12 hit man did that lot fill up quick. I have no idea how many cars showed up but damn was there allot. The Canyon run after was also awesome; nice to see some familiar faces up in the twisties again. After the 3 hours of canyon cruising I was freakin starving and burning up. A small group of us had a mini McDonalds meet after and got our grub on. I'm glad everything went well at the meet and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. :D

Thanks for coming out everyone. Nice to meet you new folks and nice seeing the regulars again. We must do it again sometime. :cheers

#13 ·
It bugs me when there are these huge friggen meets..and they drive through MY canyons..lol

Its like when you are a local surfer, and go to the same spot all the time, and then a bunch of 'gooks' come in and start surfing cuz its a holiday or a 'good swell' and your like "dude wtf, i live here, go away, you dont know anything about these roads"
-Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.