Rotora is a worldwide aftermarket designer and manufacturer of high performance braking systems and components including racing calipers, cast iron, and ceramic composite brake discs, stainless steel braided brake hoses and pads ranging from street performance to racing & high-performance upgrades.
Previously established as an Original Equipment Manufacturer of aftermarket brake components (including OEM aftermarket calipers, brake discs, drums, and pads) in the 1980’s, Rotora utilized its technical and production knowledge to offer motorsport enthusiasts affordable high performance brake upgrade systems. As racing enthusiasts, the founding partners of Rotora share the same passion and dream: to develop an uncompromising braking system to meet and exceed all required brake performance specifications in the severest conditions of all motorsport fields. This drive towards higher innovative braking solutions not only involves exploring new materials and new technologies, but also the research in vehicle dynamics to achieve the greatest balance between efficiency, stability, reliability, and controllability.
Through rigorous research, design, engineering, along with extensive road and track testing to produce the most innovative and cost effective brake systems and components available on and off road, Rotora’s high-quality and specifications are maintained through strict ISO quality control in Rotora’s production facility, which assures that every component meet worldwide ISO quality and safety standards. Rotora has received TÜV certification on certain vehicles models and will continue its verification on future model offerings through TÜV.
With a worldwide sales network, Rotora manages all phases of development from conceptual design, development, testing, machining, quality control, distribution, and customer service support in Rotora’s manufacturing facility in Southern California, USA. Today, the company continues to manufacture a wide variety of high performance brake upgrade systems and components for the Domestic, Import, European, and Truck/SUV applications.
BMW Z4 (E89) Rotora Street Challenge Brake System
Front: 6 Piston 355x32mm(14') two piece rotors/ List Price=$2795.00
Rear: 4 Piston 355x32mm(14') two piece rotors /List Price=$2295.00 We are seeking a BMW Z4 2010 E89 for test fitment, there are some qualifications, so please read the following before sending us a PM or email:
1. We will need your car for one full day initially and perhaps have you come back another for a final fitment.
2. We may use your vehicle for display for the whole day on 5/1/10, in Santa Barbara, California, The day of Bimmerfest 2010
3. The complete 4 wheel Street Challenge Brake System will not be free, but will be at a substantial discount from retail. And they will be installed for you free of charge!
4. Your E89 Z4 already has 18” Sport Package Wheels or aftermarket wheels with large clearance for a BBK. We can send the caliper template for those who qualify and is interested in going forward with this.
5. You live or willing to travel to the Chino Hills, California area to drop off your Z4 to begin this process.
If you're answer is "yes" to all of the above 5 questions, please PM, email or call us.
I may have left something out, but will try to update this thread when possible.
Thanks for your time.
(909) 590-1712 ext.107