Good BMW mechanic in San Jose area - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
California Peeps from Northern/Southern Cali.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 06:53 PM
1st Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BMW Kraft is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Good BMW mechanic in San Jose area

Does anyone know a good honest (not expensive) BMW mechanic around the San Jose to Gilroy area?

'92 318i - Bilstein Sport Tuned Suspension, Performance Tuned Chip
///BMW=-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 02-19-2006, 03:12 AM
5th Gear Member

BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute BMWJNKY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BMWJNKY Send a message via Yahoo to BMWJNKY
My moms cousin has a BMW, 'Benz and Accua shop in Los Gatos. His shop is called Autobahn, 408-356-5985, and his name is Dave. Tell him Kathy's son Alex sent you.
#3 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 12:55 AM
n00b

BRracing is on a distinguished road
Guys,
Let me know what you are looking for and we can help you out. If you would like to see the feedback that we have gotten visit our website at brrperformance.com or email me directly at brracing@gmail.com. I am the owner of the business and we are widley known on E46fanatics, bimmerforums, and m3forum.com. Please let me know if you have any questions and I am happy to provide you with references but mainly the biggest reason as to why people are coming to us is that we are VERY high quality, enthusiast ourselves, and half the rate of any shop out there in the bay area. Let me know by sending me an email.
Thanks
#4 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 08:50 PM
n00b

dens_310 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRracing
Guys,
Let me know what you are looking for and we can help you out. If you would like to see the feedback that we have gotten visit our website at brrperformance.com or email me directly at brracing@gmail.com. I am the owner of the business and we are widley known on E46fanatics, bimmerforums, and m3forum.com. Please let me know if you have any questions and I am happy to provide you with references but mainly the biggest reason as to why people are coming to us is that we are VERY high quality, enthusiast ourselves, and half the rate of any shop out there in the bay area. Let me know by sending me an email.
Thanks

do you have a shop close to la...? socal
#5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2008, 03:27 PM
n00b

BRracing is on a distinguished road
Unfortunatley we have not been able to expand that quickly that we have opened up a southern California shop. Our current location is in Los Gatos, CA right now. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.
Thanks

Robb
Brracing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > California