BayArea M3 ideal shops - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
California Peeps from Northern/Southern Cali.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 02:16 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
blink21me is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Question BayArea M3 ideal shops

(First off, I am not 100% sure if I am posting on the right Forum Section as I am not that familiar with this Bimmerwerkz.com forum just yet, if not, please kindly move it to the right location, thnx)

Hey people, I need to know local REPUTABLE shops who mainly work on M3's, anywhere within the Oakland, San Francisco, Hayward, Fremont, Milpitas area and so on... Of course I would like a shop that at least some of you guys have experience with and can vouch for.

I am looking and about to get a used 97-99 M3 with around 100k miles on it. Before I do a purchase I want to have the car checked by a professional shop just to make sure I will not be buying a crappy one. I'm about to check several M3's tommorrow from dealerships, ... Awryt I hope to hear from you guys soon! thanks a lot!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 04-21-2007, 11:56 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BRracing is on a distinguished road
Blink,
Let me know what you are looking for and we can help you out. If you would like to see the feedback that we have gotten visit our website at brrperformance.com or email me directly at brracing@gmail.com. I am the owner of the business and we are widley known on E46fanatics, bimmerforums, and m3forum.com. Please let me know if you have any questions and I am happy to provide you with references but mainly the biggest reason as to why people are coming to us is that we are VERY high quality, enthusiast ourselves, and half the rate of any shop out there in the bay area. Let me know by sending me an email.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Regional Forums > California