Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AutoGuide.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past
(Thread Starter)
Top 10 Most Fuel Efficient AWD Cars

Quote:
10. 2012 BMW 528i xDrive 22/32/26

Fuel efficiency is quickly becoming one of the most sought after elements in a new car. However finding a car with good fuel efficiency usually means you have to make a few compromises.

Todayís list is of cars with the best fuel economy that are equipped with a no-compromise all, or four-wheel drive system. Youíll find a wide variety of vehicles making up this list, from luxury cars, crossovers, SUVs and even a sports car.

First on our list comes from Germany, with the new BMW 528i. The 528i is equipped with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine that puts out a solid 240-hp and 230-lb. ft. of torque. Thatís quite a bit of output for a four-cylinder, but the real story is the mpg numbers. Even when equipped with BMWís xDrive AWD system the big 5-series can get a combined 26 mpg, and a significant 32 mpg on the highway. BMW obviously went to great lengths to ensure that the 8-speed transmission and turbocharged four-cylinder were able to make that kind of impact at the pumps, but be warned, this car has a thirst for premium fuel. Check out our review of the 528i right here.
See the full list of Top 10 Most Fuel Efficient AWD Cars at AutoGuide.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > BMW News