BMW Offers Canyon Brown Interior And M Sport Package For 2012 Z4 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > BMW News
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

BMW News News articles about BMW, as well as site updates, rules, etc. concerning the site. Only administrators may START threads in this section.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
AutoGuide.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past
BMW Offers Canyon Brown Interior And M Sport Package For 2012 Z4

For the 2012 Z4 Roadster, BMW will be offering enthusiasts a new and exclusive interior package called Canyon Brown available for both the standard and M Sport versions. And speaking of the M Sport version, the BMW Z4 with the M Sport package is looking fantastic, giving the Z4 a much more aggressive look to go with its already sporty body.

The Canyon Brown interior package will replace the Ivory White Leather package and includes sports seats featuring an exclusive Merino leather upholstery option in an elegant Canyon Brown shade with contrasting stitching. The upper dashboard is also done in Canyon Brown Oregon leather with similar contrasting stitching.

To break up the brown in the interior, classy black Nappa leather is also seen in the roadster. The front lateral and center armrests, center of passenger-side dashboard and door handle area are all in black leather. Also only available with the Canyon Brown interior package is BMW's Fineline Anthracite wood trim. Those interested in the Canyon Brown interior can get it matched with any of the standard Z4 exterior paint shades, but there is one exclusive to the interior package a Mineral White Metallic.

Pricing for the interior starts at $1,650 for the sDrive35is, $2,050 for sDrive35i and $2,300 for the sDrive28i models.

As for the M Sport package, BMW not only will outfit the Z4 with its stylish body kit but will offer an adaptive M suspension, M sports steering wheel, an anthracite headliner, increased top speed limiter and 18-inch performance tire upgrades. The M Package with the Canyon Brown package starts at $5,050 for the sDrive35i model and $5,350 for the sDrive28i.

More: BMW Offers Canyon Brown Interior And M Sport Package For 2012 Z4 on AutoGuide.com
AutoGuide.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > BMW News