BMW i5 or i7 Large Sedan Spied as Tesla Model S, Fisker Karma Rival - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 11:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
AutoGuide.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past
(Thread Starter)
BMW i5 or i7 Large Sedan Spied as Tesla Model S, Fisker Karma Rival

This may look like a BMW 7-Series sedan with some oddball rims, but our spy photographers report that the vehicle in question is actually a prototype for a new BMW i sedan, based on a couple key points.

For starters, there are apparently electric motors mounted in the wheel hubs, which would suggest a new kind of electric propulsion system previously unseen on a BMW. Furthermore, the front and rear fenders look like they've been radically altered to fit the vehicle, which further suggests some alien technology lurking underneath the sheetmetal.

If we had to guess, we'd say that BMW is preparing something to bring the fight to the Tesla Model S and Fisker Karma, but there's very little information to go on at this time.

More: BMW i5 or i7 Large Sedan Spied as Tesla Model S, Fisker Karma Rival on Autoguide.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > BMW News