BMW Werkz banner

BMW 435i ZHP Edition is Almost an M4

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  AutoGuide.com 
#1 · (Edited)

A new limited-edition BMW 4 Series has been revealed, packing performance upgrades in a discreetly styled package.

The 435i ZHP Coupe will be outfitted with a track handling package, an M Performance limited slip differential and a host of other M Performance parts to make it not only good looking, but functional at the race track as well. Only 100 examples of the ZHP coupe will be made.

Engine tuning software along with a new M Performance intake result in a boost of power, up to 335 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque (317 lb-ft with a manual transmission). That improves the car’s 0 to 60 mph run by 0.2 seconds, while the new software and M Performance Exhaust will make sure that the engine’s roar will be louder and more prominent than before.

To help put the extra power to work, the track package includes 18-inch Orbit grey wheels, M Sport brakes with 4-piston front and 2-piston rear calipers and the adaptive M Suspension setup with variable dampers.

An aerodynamics package is also part of the new ZHP package and each added piece is made from carbon fiber reinforced plastic. The car gets a new front splitter, spoiler and rear diffuser to add to its performance, while extra style comes from three embossed bars integrated into the diffuser and M Performance black kidney grilles.

Just 100 of these cars will be produced and they will only be available at BMW M centers. For those that miss out, many of the same parts are available for purchase through BMW’s VIA (Vehicle Distribution Center Installed Accessory) program.

Production is slated to start in July. Pricing will be announced closer to the car’s on sale date.
See more BMW 435i ZHP Edition photos at AutoGuide.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.