BMW Werkz banner

AC Schnitzer Debuts Makeover for New BMW 7 Series

5K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  denyo77 
#1 · (Edited)

Those BMW experts over at AC Schnitzer have just released details on the company's new lineup of parts for the all-new BMW 7 Series. Thankfully, ACS decided to keep this makeover tasteful (with the exception of those wheels), especially considering some of the bizzare creations it has released as of late.

The new exterior of the car is highlighted by an AC Schnitzer front lip with chrome detailing. New sideskirts are also included (with add-on chrome details). Out back a new rear bumper insert, as well as a subtle rear spoiler and a roof spoiler complete the look.

A set of AC Schnitzer mufflers with ACS's trademark tips is also available.

The German tuner offers four different choices of wheels for the new 7 Series, in 20- and 22-inch sizes. Shown here are the company's new Type VII wheel in a 22-inch fitment, that measures 9.5-inches up front and 10-inches in the rear. Recommended tires are sizes 265/30/22 (front) and 295/25/22 (rear).

To help the big 7 Series sit low on those new wheels, AC Schnitzer has equipped the car with a set of its Nürburgring-tested lowering springs.

In terms of performance, AC Schnitzer currently only has ECU tuning packages available for the 740i and 730d (neither of which are offered in North America). With AC Schnitzer's ECU package the 730d goes from 245hp to 286hp and the 740i goes from 326hp to 360hp.

For the cabin, ACS offers it's usual array of add-ons including foot rests, floor mats and a trunk mat - all of which feature the AC Schnitzer name. A pedal set and aluminum cover for the iDrive are also offered.

More: AC Schnitzer Debuts Makeover for New BMW 7 Series on AutoGuide.com

See less See more
#2 ·
I think it looks OK, but those wheels are going to BEND.

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.