AC Schnitzer Debuts Makeover for New BMW 7 Series - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
administrator will become famous soon enough administrator will become famous soon enough
Garage
(Thread Starter)
AC Schnitzer Debuts Makeover for New BMW 7 Series

Those BMW experts over at AC Schnitzer have just released details on the company's new lineup of parts for the all-new BMW 7 Series. Thankfully, ACS decided to keep this makeover tasteful (with the exception of those wheels), especially considering some of the bizzare creations it has released as of late.

The new exterior of the car is highlighted by an AC Schnitzer front lip with chrome detailing. New sideskirts are also included (with add-on chrome details). Out back a new rear bumper insert, as well as a subtle rear spoiler and a roof spoiler complete the look.

A set of AC Schnitzer mufflers with ACS's trademark tips is also available.

The German tuner offers four different choices of wheels for the new 7 Series, in 20- and 22-inch sizes. Shown here are the company's new Type VII wheel in a 22-inch fitment, that measures 9.5-inches up front and 10-inches in the rear. Recommended tires are sizes 265/30/22 (front) and 295/25/22 (rear).

To help the big 7 Series sit low on those new wheels, AC Schnitzer has equipped the car with a set of its Nürburgring-tested lowering springs.

In terms of performance, AC Schnitzer currently only has ECU tuning packages available for the 740i and 730d (neither of which are offered in North America). With AC Schnitzer's ECU package the 730d goes from 245hp to 286hp and the 740i goes from 326hp to 360hp.

For the cabin, ACS offers it's usual array of add-ons including foot rests, floor mats and a trunk mat - all of which feature the AC Schnitzer name. A pedal set and aluminum cover for the iDrive are also offered.

More: AC Schnitzer Debuts Makeover for New BMW 7 Series on AutoGuide.com

Last edited by administrator; 03-13-2009 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Sorry folks, wrong pic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 07:20 PM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
I think it looks OK, but those wheels are going to BEND.

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
#3 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 07:39 PM
n00b

Carbon_itch is on a distinguished road
7 series?

Are you trying to punk us? That's a Subaru Legacy!
#4 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 08:08 PM
I am Teh Edumacator.

Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of Teh Prof has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Teh Prof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon_itch View Post
Are you trying to punk us? That's a Subaru Legacy!
Click through.

1999 E39 540i/6-VF Stage 1 S/C, Dinan exhaust, Dinan strut+shock braces, Dinan ltwt flywheel + clutch, Dinan Brembo BBK, Dinan monoball, H&R Springs, Koni Yellows, M5 sways, Dinan forged 18" wheels, &c.

1995 E38 740i. Highly modded. Faster than you.

Sold 2-28-07: 1997 E36 M3/4, 8-30-05 RIP 1997 528i

Lindsay fan club member.
#5 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 09:28 PM
OMFG another one!?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice witeshark is just really nice
I kinda like it; I'm not sure about the wheels though.

BMW

Sig by zeaq
#6 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 11:08 PM
drz
Administrator

drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute drz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
With the ACS kit on, this 7 actually looks pretty good. I can't wait to see what they do with the bi-turbo v8 in the 750's

#7 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 03:56 PM
5th Gear Member

denyo77 is on a distinguished road
Garage
it looks nice but the wheels are a bit too much plaYah

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > BimmerWerkz > BMW News