smileys - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

» Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > Site > Bimmerwerkz.com Site Help
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Bimmerwerkz.com Site Help A place for members to post site issues.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2007, 09:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
68th gear and shifting

Car: a lot of broken ones
Photos:
superdeadman has a spectacular aura aboutsuperdeadman has a spectacular aura aboutsuperdeadman has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to superdeadman
smileys

i keep seeing new smileys appearing and i love all of them!

without a doubt now we have THE BEST collection of smileys anywhere on the web!

can we get a hippo smiley though? it'll make it all complete

ok, i'll stop being

member and partial creator of the Pimpin' The Auto club
Quote:
m20 pwr: "oh yeah baby, pour some acid on my penis"

R.I.P. fast 6
"drive hard
keep it clean
and most of all have fun driving"
superdeadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2007, 09:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
General Chaos

Car: ///M3,Corolla
Photos:
SpeedInfusion has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to SpeedInfusion
post up requests in the thread i made about smilies barney
Old 08-01-2007, 08:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
BMB02 is an unknown quantity at this point
The BMW is worthy for its ancestry, which has its roots in precision applications for aviation. Some of the engines that powered the aircraft flown by the Red Baron’s legendary “Flying Circus” during the First World War were built by BMW. Since switching to auto manufacture in the late 1920’s, BMW has built vehicles that are the epitome of luxury, style and drivability - a smart investment by any measure. Even the best-engineered machines require regular maintenance, however, and the BMW is no exception. A small investment in BMW parts today will save substantial money in the future as well as ensure dependable transportation for years to come. BMW parts that are part of regularly scheduled maintenance include oil filters as well as fuel and air filters, spark plugs, radiator hoses, belts and BMW 330 parts. These kinds of discount BMW parts are not the most expensive ones you’ll need to buy, but they represent a small investment that will have great returns when it comes to fuel economy and performance.

Last edited by drz; 08-01-2007 at 10:44 PM. Reason: removed link under suspicion of spamming
BMB02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Festivus yes, bagels no..

Car: '01 330i
Photos:
yammahamma is a splendid one to beholdyammahamma is a splendid one to beholdyammahamma is a splendid one to beholdyammahamma is a splendid one to beholdyammahamma is a splendid one to beholdyammahamma is a splendid one to beholdyammahamma is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to yammahamma
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMB02
The BMW is worthy for its ancestry, which has its roots in precision applications for aviation. Some of the engines that powered the aircraft flown by the Red Baron’s legendary “Flying Circus” during the First World War were built by BMW. Since switching to auto manufacture in the late 1920’s, BMW has built vehicles that are the epitome of luxury, style and drivability - a smart investment by any measure. Even the best-engineered machines require regular maintenance, however, and the BMW is no exception. A small investment in BMW parts today will save substantial money in the future as well as ensure dependable transportation for years to come. BMW parts that are part of regularly scheduled maintenance include oil filters as well as fuel and air filters, spark plugs, radiator hoses, belts and BMW 330 parts. These kinds of discount BMW parts are not the most expensive ones you’ll need to buy, but they represent a small investment that will have great returns when it comes to fuel economy and performance.
wow....^^^^ I read that whole thing....

p.s. go away...

Last edited by drz; 08-01-2007 at 10:44 PM. Reason: removed link from the quoted post
yammahamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > Site > Bimmerwerkz.com Site Help