Kontera - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > Site > Bimmerwerkz.com Site Help
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Bimmerwerkz.com Site Help A place for members to post site issues.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2006, 01:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Car:
Photos:
administrator will become famous soon enoughadministrator will become famous soon enough
Garage
Kontera

In light of the recent technical issues with Kontera we have decided to temporarily take it down from the forum. We are working with Kontera on a getting something that is more stable, such that it does not affect your experience on the forums. Your feedback and patience with Kontera were appreciated and I would especially like to thank those members who were supportive and were actively involved in helping us out. We are considering adding an additional Google ad to help make ends meet, but for the time being, you won't have to worry about browser crashes due to Kontera. I'm sure you all understand and again, your support and understanding is appreciated.

Thanks,
administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2006, 02:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
drz
Administrator

Car: zhp
Photos:
drz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
This means no green links, right?

I think we can live with the additional Google ad.

Thanks for staying on top of things, Mr./Mrs. mysterious anonymous administrator.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Car:
Photos:
administrator will become famous soon enoughadministrator will become famous soon enough
Garage
Steve

Im always here. in the shadows of the forum.

(and yes, the green links)
Old 08-29-2006, 05:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sodium Chloride

Car: 95 M3
Photos:
saltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to beholdsaltshaker185 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to saltshaker185 Send a message via MSN to saltshaker185
haha thanks steve... now what about the link to view everyones vb garages from the threads???? like if you clicked on my " view saltshaker185's cars" the links are all broken... you have to go into thier profile and click on the garages...
saltshaker185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Keep it Copacetic

Car: 1995 BMW M3
Photos:
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
Wow saltshaker I didnt even notice that. Good catch

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
///M Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 10:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

Car:
Photos:
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltshaker185
haha thanks steve... now what about the link to view everyones vb garages from the threads???? like if you clicked on my " view saltshaker185's cars" the links are all broken... you have to go into thier profile and click on the garages...

OK, that works now
Old 08-30-2006, 10:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Keep it Copacetic

Car: 1995 BMW M3
Photos:
///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
Just one small error also that occurs evrytime i guess u guys update the forums. Whenever you click my name and "view my public profile" it takes you to the profile of another unknown member named M-Power instead of ///M Power.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
///M Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 11:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
drz
Administrator

Car: zhp
Photos:
drz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond reputedrz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to drz Send a message via MSN to drz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power
Just one small error also that occurs evrytime i guess u guys update the forums. Whenever you click my name and "view my public profile" it takes you to the profile of another unknown member named M-Power instead of ///M Power.
The scripts have to be fixed to account for the /// part of your username. Right now, the software is just ignoring them.

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > Site > Bimmerwerkz.com Site Help