BMW Werkz banner

WTF is wrong with Zaino?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Ian-318i 
#1 ·
I'm posting here to get more word out.... or at least an understanding from this.
I finnally decided to purchase a zaino kit for my car, but when i got to thier ordering page, it asked me to click on a link labeled, "NJ residents click here" The link asked NJ residents to email Zaino for a distributor in "my area". Ok, i'm thinking they have a whole bunch of places.... :idea2
NOT :pissed2
There's only ONE! and acording to Zanio, I cannot order from them directly but only through that one distributor, of which, does not handle online orders or mailings.

Here is what Zaino's email said:
Thank you for your interest in Zaino Bros' Show Car Polish
products.

For all New Jersey orders and purchases, I have two official N.J. distributors of Zaino Bros' Show Car Polish Products. You must order through them. They will handle all your Zaino needs.

1)  There is a store in Howell that stocks and sells my products. Unfortunately they do not ship orders, so you have to physically go there to purchase our products.
Shore Motorsports
6770 Rt 9 South
Howell, NJ 07731
732-364-7997

Call first to make sure they have what you need in stock.... and they will give you directions to there location...

2) I have a distributor in Huntingdon Valley, PA.

Carl Voellm
Huntingdon Valley, PA
215-938-0991
Email: carl@hcvind.com

Please call or email him to place your order....

Thanks!
Howell, NJ is over an hour away at 50 miles and the one in PA is a bit further.
So... :wtf why can't I order online and have it shipped to my door. This product can't be that magical that i have to go through this crap just to purchase it! I'm just thinking, SCREW THEM, and get Meguilar's or something else. I've emailed them personally and am waiting for a response....

Dough

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.