Wheel issue - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk Bringing the BMW community together, sharing NEWS, stories, and experiences.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 10:58 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
tfried is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Angry Wheel issue

I purchase a set of wheels for my Z4 on e bay. The wheels were from Wheel Links they sent me wheels that did not look like the picture, I emailed asking to return the wheels. The response back contained multi cursing and horrible language related to buyers returning product ( they have a 7 day return)and I even offered to pay return freight. Has anyone had the same issues with them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 04:28 AM
42, The meaning of life

brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice
Welcome to the Werkz.

Don't let them push you around, and don't get agitated when dealing with them. If you can get all correspondence in writing (fax or email). Document what you have purchased before the web link is changed. If someone isn't playing nicely, go around them and speak to their supervisor or ultimately the owner, if there is still no level of satisfaction with them, let them know that you will be regsitering a formal complaint with the relevant consumer protection agency, and that you want to return the item as it wasn't what you purchaed and that you expect them to refund the purchase price in full as well as the freight in both directions.

Riding in style
#3 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 04:18 PM
n00b

tfried is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
THX for the response. I'm both a buyer and seller on ebay and never had this happen. Good point on the member, wheels links. Ted
#4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 05:53 AM
42, The meaning of life

brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice brettski is just really nice
Did you pay with Paypal? If so there may be some protection through that mechanism.

Riding in style
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk