Wanting input from current BMW owners - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk Bringing the BMW community together, sharing NEWS, stories, and experiences.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 11-09-2007, 12:17 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
PaInBeLoW is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Wanting input from current BMW owners

Hello everybody, I have noticed that there is a large influx of older (mid 80s to mid 90s) BMWs being pushed out into the auctions in the Southern regions of the U.S. and wanted to get some input from current BMW owners on something. I am considering purchasing a bulk amount of these older BMWs in a slew of different models range from 3 series up to 7 and 8 series. Though I am new to the BMW crowd relatively, I am not new to the salvage business. So my idea was to possibly break down some of the older cars that are too far gone in oneway or another in order to provide a solid standard for parts at least in the Southern regions of the U.S. if not the whole country as well. I need to know what specific models, engines, trim pieces, etc. are common for some of your cars (in the mentioned era of BMWs) and are most needed. Whether it be a full on restoration or just simple basic repair. Im going to throw this around to some other Bimmer sites as well and try to develop a good database and a proper "square 1" to begin from. Please feel free to PM me or post up with suggestions or anything really on your thoughts. Josh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 10:01 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
PaInBeLoW is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
come on now, there's got to be a wealth of input on here, and repetitive parts that are always needed across the series?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk