BMW Werkz banner

US Grand Prix on now

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  DesmoBob 
#1 ·
Shcumacher is leading with montoya in 6th

#5 ·
wtf?

how did montoya cause that accident? or in the words of the marshalls, "cause a collision"? WTF????? :wtf

and how did MS not get penalized for passing on a WAVING yellow? WTF???

at the very least i hope the michelin contingents motion for an investigation of MS's second set of rear tires (which were SLICKS by the end of his second stint). bridgestone pointed fingers at michelin for having tires at maximum width. michelin should respond in kind by pointing out the rule that states that a used tire must still have at least one complete groove around its tread.

F-1 must stand for Ferrari-1

#6 ·
i have to add, the two guys i picked to take the fight to ms were kimi and jpm. well jpm is out of the picture, my hopes lie squarely on kimi.

back in the 90s i was an avid tifosi, but became quite cynical after hakkinen retired. bring bmw into the picture and my interest had been rekindled. then some kid named raikkonen shows up, and now it is interesting again. i also hope alonso does well next season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.