Premiere - Cfvisions [video]: Bmws And More - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

» Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk Bringing the BMW community together, sharing NEWS, stories, and experiences.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2004, 02:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
JRK
n00b

Car:
Photos:
JRK is an unknown quantity at this point
Where to start…thanks to all the guys from the Stanford meets, especially Adam for putting them together. M3Dragon, NakNak, bombinbrian1, Rbeaumont5, DDEM3, RJ 325is, guc32, ZMan 007, clumpymold and many others are shown in this video.

CFvisions 2 is already underway and is estimated to be released from summer to fall of 2005. If anyone has any suggestions about the song we can use, let us now. If you are interested in being in the next one, shoot me a PM.

Please post comments. Thanks everyone!

Screenshot:

http://www.cfvisions.net/dl/pafiledb...tion=file&id=4

Run Time: 5:25
Size: 53.2 MB
Song Used: Paul Oakenfold – This is Trance
http://www.myspace.com/jrkstudio
JRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2004, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
Speedy-325is is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Speedy-325is Send a message via MSN to Speedy-325is Send a message via Yahoo to Speedy-325is
trance.... n

overdone, and it makes the vid seem mellower than it is. i want to sleep but cant cuz of all the pretty cars.

try a song with more energy...and it doesnt have to be techno.
maybe Rammstein....(sp?)

mark
Speedy-325is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Science Roolz!

Car: 2011 Mazda2, 1990 Miata
Photos:
SHAHAB323IS is a name known to allSHAHAB323IS is a name known to allSHAHAB323IS is a name known to allSHAHAB323IS is a name known to allSHAHAB323IS is a name known to allSHAHAB323IS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to SHAHAB323IS
yeah i like some of that dance kinda music, especially when driving on an open highway, but of all the songs you could have picked that was i'd say not one of the greatest, , you wanted comments, sorry, the editing was really nice, and all the cars were beautiful, except i want to know who threw in that volvo, lol :P
Old 11-29-2004, 09:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
JRK
n00b

Car:
Photos:
Quote:
Originally posted by SHAHAB323IS@Nov 29 2004, 06:48 PM
yeah i like some of that dance kinda music, especially when driving on an open highway, but of all the songs you could have picked that was i'd say not one of the greatest, , you wanted comments, sorry, the editing was really nice, and all the cars were beautiful, except i want to know who threw in that volvo, lol :P
[snapback]239823[/snapback]
I've always thought trance/techno gave the video a more professional display. If you look at all the best edited videos that leave the greatest impressions - they all use techno music. However, don't get me wrong, I still like numerous other types of music including Rammstein. If either of you are interested in rock as opposed to techno, I have some videos which I have edited which use groups like Linkin Park, Disturbed, Ultraspank and Limp Bizkit.

If you would like to check those out:
http://cfvisions.net/dl

By the way, that blue Volvo C70 is faster than every single car in the video except for the Forced Induction cars and the E46 M3's.
Old 11-29-2004, 09:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Science Roolz!

Car: 2011 Mazda2, 1990 Miata
Photos:
SHAHAB323IS is a name known to allSHAHAB323IS is a name known to allSHAHAB323IS is a name known to allSHAHAB323IS is a name known to allSHAHAB323IS is a name known to allSHAHAB323IS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to SHAHAB323IS
Quote:
Originally posted by JRK+Nov 29 2004, 09:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JRK @ Nov 29 2004, 09:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SHAHAB323IS@Nov 29 2004, 06:48 PM
[snapback]239823[/snapback]
I've always thought trance/techno gave the video a more professional display. If you look at all the best edited videos that leave the greatest impressions - they all use techno music. However, don't get me wrong, I still like numerous other types of music including Rammstein. If either of you are interested in rock as opposed to techno, I have some videos which I have edited which use groups like Linkin Park, Disturbed, Ultraspank and Limp Bizkit.

If you would like to check those out:
http://cfvisions.net/dl

By the way, that blue Volvo C70 is faster than every single car in the video except for the Forced Induction cars and the E46 M3's.
[snapback]239862[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

yeah i noticed the volvow was faster :P , i'm not saying there's anything wrong with the techno music, i actually like it like on the dtmpower videos, just pick a nicer techno song , yeah i'd like to check out some rock ones too, i remember a while ago in the video section of this forum which this might be moved to, there was a video of an m3 csl, set to ramstein, it was awesome..........also what do you use to edit all that stuff and add music, i'm trying to get some professionaly video editing softtware to play around with,
Old 11-30-2004, 01:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
JRK
n00b

Car:
Photos:
[quote=SHAHAB323IS,Nov 29 2004, 07:27 PM]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRK,Nov 29 2004, 09:14 PM

yeah i noticed the volvow was faster :P , i'm not saying there's anything wrong with the techno music, i actually like it like on the dtmpower videos, just pick a nicer techno song , yeah i'd like to check out some rock ones too, i remember a while ago in the video section of this forum which this might be moved to, there was a video of an m3 csl, set to ramstein, it was awesome..........also what do you use to edit all that stuff and add music, i'm trying to get some professionaly video editing softtware to play around with,
[snapback]239874[/snapback]
Well to put the Volvo into perspective, i was at WOT while the C70 completely takes off and leaves me behind in the video. The two particular times I am talking about are when the C70 is on my right and it completey leaves me behind and the other time when the C70 and WRX line up on the freeway. He was stock at that time by the way.

If you are wondering, I drive a E36 328 so my car is not exactly slow if you know what I mean. However, once the road deviates from straight to twisty, the outcome is a different story.

As for the next selection for a techno song, honestly...I try to please as many as possible. Numerous people voted for the song I used along with my whole crew.

For CFvisions, I used a combination of Windows Movie Maker, Cool Edit Pro, and MVI Moviestudio. If you are interested in beginning to learn the basics of editing videos and even music - Windows Movie Maker is your best bet. I have worked with numerous video editing programs which all cost an extensive amount of money and I can honestly vouch for Movie Maker. Good luck with your editing, if you need any help, you can catch me on AIM. I can PM it to you if you are interested.
Old 11-30-2004, 01:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
1st Gear Member

Car:
Photos:
mmzcee is an unknown quantity at this point
great vid, could do with some better music, not really a fan of techno myself, some good rock would work wonders.

I love all the cars that were in that vid, very very nice!!! I can't wait till I get mine...grrr....Christmas can't come soon enough
mmzcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 01:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car:
Photos:
dutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond reputedutchbmw has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to dutchbmw
Nice vid! By seeing the M3's I sure gonna buy one next year.
Originally Posted by Torque
I was just dropped off here by aliens one day. They got bored with me.
dutchbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk