BMW Werkz banner

Planned 2009 Bmw V Series Minivan! & 2007 X6!

6K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  ///Matt 
#1 ·

Yep...They are coming the V3, V5, V6 BMWs MiniVans/SAV/Wagon Hybrids that will replace the X series in 2009!

What do ya'll thing....

Also check out the New X6 replacing the X5 in 2007!

BMW is going for bigger and more quantity.....so much for resale values!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
#6 ·
BMW is introducing models to compete with Mercedes-Benz's new R-class, B-class, and redesigned G-class and ML-classes. This is competent marketing against BMW's largest and most threatening rival. This will not affect resale value - Mercedes has had many more vehicle classes than BMW for a long while now and that has not affected resale value.

#9 ·
Originally posted by Delmarco@May 29 2005, 07:44 AM
Okay All the new BMWs....

The 2009 V5

The 2007 X5

The 2009 X6

The 2009 BMW2002 also known as the V1

[snapback]348634[/snapback]​
i think its bull that they're making a mini van i hate van's! and that X6 is weird looking... kinda cool tho...

#11 ·
I dunno, I think BMW is starting to lose it man......we need............Help!
Members! Search Party of 50.
You can stop when you find and kill Bangle.

(isn't someone else doing the design now though?)

#13 ·
EW EWW EWWW whoever the designer of BMW is, he definetely ruined BMW, after the e46/e39(the e90 + e60 still look good, but not as good) everything went down hill.. he needs to die

#16 ·
I think it's a photoshop job. Notice the door line following the fender of the 2nd set of back wheels? How the hell is the door supposed to work with the "front" rear wheels there?

#17 ·
Originally posted by ldsbeaker@May 30 2005, 01:29 PM
I think it's a photoshop job. Notice the door line following the fender of the 2nd set of back wheels? How the hell is the door supposed to work with the "front" rear wheels there?
[snapback]348873[/snapback]​
it looks like it opens the opposite way suicide door style. 6 wheels what the hell for now you gotta pay $70 more then you would for 2 new tires extra tires. it looks like a tank that they got lazy and didn't feel like finishing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.