Just a few announcements that we would like to share with you.
1. 5/20 @ NHMS
- Our next event is less than 2 weeks away at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. This is a Standard Format event, which is open to Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers. There are still spots available, so if you would like to join us click on the registration link. https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration520.html
2. 6/11 @ NJMP
- This will be our first event at Thunderbolt Raceway this season, so we are extremely excited! It will be run as a Long Format event, which means it is only open to Intermediate and Advanced drivers. Please join us for extended track time, in-car driver coaching, and classroom sessions. https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration611.html
3. 6/19 @ Thompson Speedway
- The wait is coming to an end as Thompson Speedway nears completion. We will be one of the first groups to host a day at the completely renovated facility. Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers are welcome. Click here to reserve your spot! https://www.northeasttrackdays.com/n...ration619.html
4. Updated Long Format
- Due to driver feedback from our first two Long Format events we have made some changes to accommodate a vast majority. Here's how it breaks down: 2 1/2 hours of track time, 5 sessions at 30 mins each, classroom sessions, in-car driver coaching, track walk, Intermediate and Advanced drivers only, at a price point $300!
- Refer a fellow driver to one of our events and you both get a credit to a future event. $25 credit when you refer a friend to a STANDARD FORMAT event and a $50 credit when you refer a friend to a LONG FORMAT event.
As usual if you have any questions post it here, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 650-479-6383.
I look forward to meeting more of you at the track!