BMW Werkz banner

Must see: Liberty Walk body kit for BMW

5K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  carid 
#1 · (Edited)
I knew that our marketing team was working on establishing new contacts with a couple of cool brands during last few months, but today I was very excited to say the least, when I've spotted the Liberty Walk name in the list of new products for BMW 4-series and decided to share it with you guys here on the forum.

These guys are world famous for their radical body kits for Lamborghini, Ferrari, Chrysler, Dodge, BMW, Nissan GT-R and more. Few years ago Liberty Walk projects blew up the covers of popular car blogs and magazines and today they keep us engaged with their new builds.

Of course I understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea, but some of the enthusiasts will definitely appreciate their style.

Massive overfenders with exposed bolts, bumpers lips and spoilers look exceptionally good with large wheels and lowered suspension.

Liberty Walk® - LB Works™ Complete Body Kit

F82 LB Works™ Complete Body Kit by Liberty Walk®. Includes: Front Diffuser, Rear Diffuser, Trunk Spoiler, Wide Fenders and Side Diffusers.

F32 LB Works™ Complete Body Kit by Liberty Walk®. Includes: Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, Trunk Spoiler, Wide Fenders and Side Diffusers.

Check out the rest of Liberty Walk products here.

What do you think about this kit?

Legit or overkill ?!

See less See more
#2 ·
Great news for all fans of Japanese styling and Liberty Walk in particular! Now you can order their Ver.1 complete body kit manufactured for 2006-2013 BMW M3 Coupe E92 at CARiD!

Check prices and see more details here:

Liberty Walk® BMW-M3-1-KIT-VER1 - LB Works™ Complete Body Kit Ver.1

LB Works™ Fiber Reinforced Plastic Complete Body Kit Ver.1 (BMW-M3-1-Kit-VER1) by Liberty Walk®. Includes: Front Diffuser, Rear Wing, Wide Fenders.

#3 ·
Liberty Walk will be available in the 2015 Need For Speed video game as one of the options on the Body Kit selector.

Needless to say that only the world's best manufacturers and brands were selected to be featured in the next version of this famous game series.
Most of the tuning parts such as body kits, spoilers and wheels showcased in the game will definitely get the superstar status in the closest future.

If you are looking for some show project on a base of your BMW, Liberty Walk is something that you can't go wrong with.

The kits are available at CARiD ;)

#4 ·
Liberty Walk will be available in the 2015 Need For Speed video game as one of the options on the Body Kit selector.

Needless to say that only the world's best manufacturers and brands were selected to be featured in the next version of this famous game series.
Most of the tuning parts such as body kits, spoilers and wheels showcased in the game will definitely get the superstar status in the closest future.

If you are looking for some show project on a base of your BMW, Liberty Walk is something that you can't go wrong with.

The kits are available at CARiD ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.