BMW Werkz banner

Mercedes Benz C-Spot Drive Party

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  lwebb12 
#1 ·
Hey guys

I didn't know where to post but it seems this is the most popular forum so I posted it here. My agency is doing Mercedes-Benz C-Spot Test Drive Event in San Francisco in 8/29and Los Angeles in 9/13. If you're a Serious Enthusiast who would like to test drive a Mercedes through courses and live within proximity of these areas, please RSVP now.
All the necessary infos are below

Hope you guys have a blast

Mercedes-Benz and Vibe Magazine invite you to the 2003 C- Spot Drive Party, featuring up and coming R& B artist, Lumidee and her hot new single "Never Leave You (Uh-Oooh) and the hot new C230 Sport Sedan.

New haute couture fashion, X-box racing games, pampering, relaxation, delicious culinary creations- it’s all coming to San Francisco. Followed by an evening of hot tunes, with Lumidee lighting up the stage and opening performances by At Last and Alms for Shanti. This is a summer event you don’t want to miss.

The exclusive reservation number enclosed is your smart key. Use it to unlock the next movement for you and a friend at c-spotdriveparty.com/concert. It’s first-come first-served and spaces are limited to this exclusive event, so make your reservations NOW.

San Francisco, CA – August 29, 2003 (Fri)

Golden Gate Fields

1100 Eastshore Highway

Albany, CA. 94706

Visit www.c-spotdriveparty.com/concert to reserve your spot today. If you have additional questions, call toll free 1-877-445-4489.

RSVP with this reservation # 22887P

See less See more
#2 ·
I will have a valid drivers license at the time of the event. But I am only 17 years old. Does this mean I can not attend this?

#3 ·
i would but my aunt just got rid of her mercedes for a pimped out 740i and she said mercedes arent good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.