BMW Werkz banner

Junk Yards List USA

31K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  sti101 
#1 ·
:nono Wat up Everyone, ok we got alot of enthusiats from all over the place at this forum. We all should contribute and make a list of Junk Yards that everyone knows about (or junk yard sites) so that we can all referecne back to one post and jus look up our location(or nearest location) and find a place to get our BMW parts. I live in Cali so if i find anything ill post it. But if anyone has anything please reply and add it on here. thanks

#3 ·
yes, this section is only for inquiries for the Forum Sponser EUROPersona... someone please move this to an appropriate section :blink:

#7 ·
who puts scrapper parts on their bimmer.. wtf!! are you mad man!!

#8 ·
Hey! you know what, I say, if you don't got something good to say, don't say it.
This guy has just like, started here, and what's wrong with putting scrap parts on
your bm? It's not like everybody who own's a W is rich with a capital R, and could
afford to buy stuff brand new. No offense, and I hope none's taken. :wink
So, SpeedInfusion, you do mean junkyards in US
only, right? Just wondering, 'cause I'm around like, atleast three junkies, but
none in the US of A. So, just wondering...
Peace :rock

#10 ·
not just US i meant all over da place B) and yea when i say junk yard im not talkin about burnt up stuff im talkin about stuff u might need that you dont feel like buying from the dealer, FOR example, you need a new golve compartment cover...either pay full price and buy from dealer or go to junk yard and buy it for hella cheap probably almost new from a car that got into a accident,anyway im jus trying to compile a list of junk yards so people can get lil td bit parts (And sometimes m3 engines!! ) here and there..
I havent found anything in LA,Cali yet but if any ffound anywhere just post it here! thanks and cba hope u get y i posted this :cheers

#11 ·
heres a few

#01 ALPINE
New York City, New York
718-991-6300
AlpineMotorCars.com
A large volume dealer offering high-end late model foreign and domestic vehicles. Specializing in exotic sport/luxury cars to include Ferrari, Porsche, BMW and Mercedes.

#02 HANKINS
Paoli, Indiana
812-723-2617
SteveHankinsCorvette.com
A very small volume dealer specializing in Corvettes from the mid 50's to current models.

#03 Costa Ferrari
Costa Mesa, California
949-548-9541
FerrariService.ws
An independent Ferrari service shop offering a small inventory of 1975 to current model damaged and non-damaged Ferraris and used Ferrari parts plus occasional Lamborghinis.

#04 STRICKER
Batavia, Ohio
800-543-2748
StrickerBros.com
A large volume dealer specializing in parts and nice, clean early 90's to current model foreign & domestic cars, trucks and SUV's.

#05 GILLS
Chesapeake, Virginia
800-253-8469
Currently no website, call for listings.
A small volume dealer specializing in early 80's to late 90's BMW, Volvo and Mercedes.

#06 ASTRA
Brooklyn, New York
718-486-5777
AstraMotorCars.com
A large volume dealer offering high-end late model foreign and domestic vehicles. Specializing in exotic sport/luxury cars to include Ferrari, Porsche, BMW and Mercedes.

#07 ADVANCED
Greenbay, Wisconsin
800-809-5808
Repairables.com
A large volume dealer specializing in late model 4 X 4 trucks and SUV's.

#08 QUALITY BROKERS
Harrisonville, Missouri
816-380-1800
QAB.com
A large volume dealer handling late model foreign and domestic cars, trucks, SUV's, large trucks and RV's. Frequently has high-end sport/exotic cars.

#09 ELITE
Queens, New York
718-468-8500
EliteMotorCars.com
A medium volume dealer handling high-end late model foreign and domestic vehicles. Frequently has exotic sport/luxury cars to include Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes and BMW.

#10 A&J
White Park, Minnesota
800-218-1746
AJRepairables.com
A large volume dealer offering nice, very clean late model foreign and domestic cars, trucks and SUV's.

#11 MARPLES
Searcy, Arkansas
501-268-6415
MarpleAuto.com
A medium volume dealer specializing in nice late model foreign and domestic, cars, trucks and SUV's that have been in fresh water floods. Their inventory is serviced and made operable and then sold at discounted prices with warranties.

#12 VISONE
Bernstadt, Kentucky
606-843-9889
VisoneAutoMart.com
A large volume dealer offering a variety of inventory to include motorcycles, boats, travel trailers, motor homes and early to late model foreign and domestic sport cars, plus late model trucks, cars and SUV's.

#13 HART
Dallas, Texas
972-264-2286
HartAutoSales.com
A small volume dealer specializing in nice, clean, late model low mileage, foreign and domestic vehicles and on occasions has high-end sport/luxury cars. All vehicles displayed indoors. Many with CLEAN titles.

#14 PRESTIGE
Dallas, Texas
972-263-9333
PrestigeAutoBrokers.com
A large volume dealer offering nearly every range of vehicle from current model economy vehicles to current model high-end sports/exotic/luxury foreign and domestic cars and SUV's. Approximately 500 vehicles in stock including a good selection of motorcycles.

#15 LINN'S
Conway, Arkansas
800-233-3513
LinnsAuto.com
A large volume dealer specializing in late model light and heavy duty trucks, plus foreign and domestic cars and SUV's.

#16 LAMB
Hamilton, Alabama
205-921-4872
LambMotors.com
A large volume dealer specializing in late model vehicles with CLEAN titles. Will negotiate on their prices.

#17 COLLEGE
Miami, Florida
305-693-5999
CASMiami.com
A large volume dealer, offering very nice, extra clean, low mileage high-end foreign and domestic vehicles Frequently have high-end sport/exotic/luxury cars and SUV's to include Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes, Lamborghini and BMW. Also offers worldwide exporting. (NOTE: The best website of all the brokers.)

#18 POR
Los Angeles, California
323-589-5343
PorFor.com
A very small volume dealer specializing in 70's to current model Porsches. Frequently has Mercedes and BMW from mid 70's to current models and often offers vintage collectible European sports cars in need of various reconditioning.

#19 FOSTER'S
Portland, Oregon
800-452-4819
FosterAuto.com
A large volume dealer offering nice, very clean, late model foreign and domestic vehicles, occasionally has high-end sports/exotic/luxury cars and motorcycles.

#20 HIGHLINE
Atlanta, Georgia
770-955-3092
MaxCar.net
A small volume dealer specializing in high-end, exotic sports and luxury cars to include Ferrari, Porsche and Mercedes.

#21 OK FOREIGN
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
800-462-2446
OklahomaForeign.com
A small volume dealer specializing in early 70's to current model Porsches and Porsche parts. Frequently has early 90's to current model BMW and occasionally Mercedes.

#22 FIERGE
Chicago, Illinois
800-252-9025
Fierge-Auto.com
A large volume dealer offering parts and mid 90's to current model foreign and domestic cars, trucks and SUV's.

#23 BUILDERZ
Fair Oaks, Indiana
219-394-3900
Builderz.net
A medium volume dealer offering nice, clean, low mileage, current model domestic trucks and 4 X 4 SUV's with CLEAN titles.

#24 SAM'S
Des Moines, Iowa
515-265-7009
SamsRiverSide.com
A large volume dealer offering nice, clean mid 90's to current model foreign and domestic vehicles and large trucks and RV's. Frequently has high-end sports/luxury cars and motorcycles.

#25 M&R
Allentown, Pennsylvania
610-767-1445
M-RRebuildables.com
A large volume dealer offering late model foreign and domestic vehicles. Frequently has high-end sport/exotic and luxury cars to include Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes and BMW and often has motorcycles. Very negotiable pricing.

#26 QUALITY WERKS
Chicago, Illinois
847-658-6611
QualityWerks.com
A small volume dealer specializing in nice, clean, low mileage, late model foreign and domestic vehicles with CLEAN titles. Occasionally has high end sport/luxury vehicles.

#27 ERZ
Brooklyn, New York
718-774-7846
ErzCar.com
A large volume dealer offering high-end late model foreign and domestic vehicles. Frequently has exotic sport/luxury cars to include Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes and BMW.

#28 LA Porsche
Los Angeles, California
818-768-8880
911PCar.com
A small volume dealer specializing exclusively in early 70's to current model Porsche vehicles and Porsche parts.

#29 Interstate
Harrisburg, South Dakota
800-368-2182
InterstateAutoCenter.com
A large volume dealer, specializing in late model foreign and domestic cars, trucks and SUV's.

#30 NATIONAL
Siler City, North Carolina
919-742-5333
Currently no website, call for list and email photos.
A medium volume dealer specializing in high-end luxury/sport foreign vehicles.

#31 PROGRESSIVE
Clinton Township, Michigan
888-790-8814
ProgressiveMotorSales.com
A small volume dealer specializing in nice foreign and domestic cars, trucks and SUV's usually no more than 5 years old with low mileage and CLEAN titles.

#32 LARSONS
Warren, Michigan
810-772-1369
LarsonsAuto.com
A medium to large volume dealer, specializing in CLEAN title late model foreign and domestic cars, trucks and SUV's.

#33 SILVER STAR
Rancho Cordova, California
800-783-4911
SilverStarRecycling.com
A small volume dealer specializing in parts and Porsches, BMW, and Mercedes from mid 70's to current models plus some late model Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus and Toyotas.

#34 TONY'S AUTOYARD
Miami, Florida
305-693-3668
Tonys-SW.com
A large volume dealer offering older to late model foreign sport cars plus motorcycles and watercraft.

#35 ECO
Miami, Florida
1-305-975-0020
EcoCar.com
A large volume dealer primarily brokering numerous vehicles from the inventories of third party insurance settlement brokers. Often offers high-end exotic sports cars to include Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes and BMW.

#36 SCHARF'S
Eagle River, Wisconsin
800-338-4002
DonScharfAutomotive.com
Primarily a used parts dealer for Vipers, occasionally offers insurance settlement Vipers.

#37 ECONOMY
Amboy, New Jersey
732-721-2245
EconomyNJ.com
A large volume dealer offering early 90's to current model foreign and domestic cars, trucks and SUV's. Frequently has high-end sport/luxury cars.

#38 LINCOLN
Denver, Colorado
303-761-8014
LADenver.com
A medium volume dealer offering early 90's to current model foreign and domestic cars, 4X4 trucks and SUV's.

#39 BAVARIAN
Rancho Cordova, California
800-726-4269
BMRParts.com
A small volume dealer primarily selling used BMW parts. Occassionlly will have early 80's to current model BMW's.

#40 TAGS
Clintonville, Wisconsin
715-823-4192
TagsAuto.com
A very small dealer primarily specializing in theft recovered late model domestic trucks with CLEAN titles.

#41 Star
Lennox, South Dakota
800-659-7104
StarAutoSales.com
A large volume dealer specializing in late model domestic cars and trucks.

#42 Henry's
Long Prairie, Minnesota
800-659-7102
HenrysRepairables.com
A large volume dealer specializing in late model domestic cars and trucks.

#43 SawMill
Yonkers, New York
800-227-1111
SawMillSalvage.com
A medium volume dealer specializing in parts and late model foreign and domestic cars, trucks and SUV's. Scroll to the bottom of their opening web page to find vehicle listings.

#44 Tichenors
Shoals, Indiana
812-247-2220
TichenorsAuto.com
A medium volume dealer specializing in parts and in late model foreign and domestic cars, trucks and SUV's. Scroll to the bottom of their opening web page to find vehicle listings.

#45 SouthSide
Malden, Missouri
573-276-5155
SouthSideRebuilders.com
A medium volume dealer specializing in parts and in late model foreign and domestic cars, trucks and SUV's.

#46 Mike's Rebuildables
Celina, Tennessee
931-243-2821
MikesRebuildables.com
A medium volume dealer specializing in parts and in late model foreign and domestic cars, trucks, SUV's, large trucks and equipment.

#47 Nordstrom's
Garretson, South Dakota
605-594-3510
NordstromsAuto.com
A large volume dealer specializing in parts and in late model foreign and domestic cars, trucks and SUV's.

#48 Argo
Manchester, New Hampshire
603-645-0010
ArgoCycles.com
A large volume bike dealer specializing in parts and motorcycles. Good, clean inventory and many EZ fixers. Provides nationwide shipping at very economical rates.

#49 Biker's
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
800-273-0979
WreckedHarleyBikes.com
A medium volume bike dealer specializing in Harley parts and Harley motorcycles. Inventory includes regular used bikes as well as damaged and fixer upper Harleys.

#50 Kim Motor
Petersburg, Virginia
804-732-8001
KimMotor.com
A small volume dealer specializing in Harleys and vintage Corvettes.

#51 Tofte
Madison, Minnesota
320-598-3770
TofteAuto.com
A small volume dealer specializing in Harleys.

#52 MotoConnection
Opa-Locka, Florida
305-687-6686
MotoConnection.com
A large volume bike dealer specializing in big-bore domestic and foreign motorcycles.

#12 ·
Originally posted by twckxbzd@Dec 20 2003, 01:18 PM

#21 OK FOREIGN
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
800-462-2446
OklahomaForeign.com
A small volume dealer specializing in early 70's to current model Porsches and Porsche parts. Frequently has early 90's to current model BMW and occasionally Mercedes.

An excellent place just a few miles from me. I know one of the owners. They specialize in rebuilding Porsches so they have a bunch of 911's around such as:

and

and a few BIM's like:

and

#13 ·
Originally posted by CBA@Dec 5 2003, 12:58 PM
Contrary to popular belief, my 5 year old Bimmer does not have new parts on it. All the parts are 5 years old. If I needed a replacement fender, I have no problem with a 5 year old one painted to match.

#15 ·
Originally posted by CBA@Dec 5 2003, 01:58 PM
WTF !!! spoiled Rich Kids... i worked for my bimmer and paid CASH. Did you?
I dont care bimer or mers or honda....its a car, not more than that, oh sorry, you always listen to your mechanic.... :screwy :laughhead: .
peace out.

#17 ·
I got my exhaust at a junkyard.

I got a perfect instrument cluster

I got a perfect sunroof and motor assembly

I got a good washer fluid assembly

I got a 16g turbo from a junkyard

Ive gotten a few intercoolers at junkyards

Ive gotten a non egotistic attitude from a junkyard.

#18 ·
Amen!

I just picked up some goodies at A&J's Auto Parts in San Antonio. As long as you have the patience to walk away from a substandard part, the good ones do in fact roll in. Example: Just grabbed a great 6 year old 18-button OBC with all working lamps for $60 (not a sales post, just an example) for my 12 year old 325i...that's a six year upgrade! :thumbs

Add to list:
A&J's Auto Parts [specializing in BMW & Mercedes]
San Antonio, TX
1-800-622-5810

:bimmer
Bimmer92

#19 ·
Ive gotten a non egotistic attitude from a junkyard.
--------------------------------------------------------------
hahaha, :tup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.