Http://www.topshift.com/ - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk Bringing the BMW community together, sharing NEWS, stories, and experiences.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 02:01 AM
2nd Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
docrobot is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Talking

Go to http://www.topshift.com/ for the best (and free) virtual Track and Strip Racing on the planet!

You don't race on screen, you are more of a Crew Chief, but you do MOD out your ride just as you would in NFS:Underground, just without the 3D Graphics...

It isn't just Asian Vehicles either, they have Domestics and Euros too. You can work up to M3s (E30, E36, and E46) and the modern M5 by winning races, stealing vehicles and robbing the inventories of other players!

I will warn you now, you will get addicted! You get credits throughout the day, which max out in just over 8 hours, so you will want to visit 2 or 3 times daily.

Check it out: http://www.topshift.com/

If you try it out, join the team BMWOWNERS, which I set up just for us! I go by the name HarryJohnson. (yeah I know, Hairy Johnson...)

Join team BMWOWNERS and lets work towards owning Virtual BMWs and making a name for ourselves so we can make some good Street Cred for Bimmers everywhere!

(I searched for this site before I posted, so I hope this is the first thread...)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 02:53 AM
2nd Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
UPDATE:

It looks like I have to invite new drivers to the team, so if you are playing let me know here that you want to join our team BMWOWNERS!

#3 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 12:52 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
how do i join that team.... btw i got a golf gti lol bwuahahah

#4 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 01:03 PM
Millions of them.

Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute Torque has a reputation beyond repute
question: how do i earn credits. already spent them all.

#5 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 01:19 PM
2nd Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
Talking

Welcome to Team BMWOWNERS, Torque!

You get 15 credits added to your account every 10 minutes; 90 an hour. You can only have 800 credits at once, and it takes just over 8 hours to refill that many. Once you have credits, you can "WORK" and get about $4 per credit for them. Sponsors also give you money, but I have yet to get any...

Here is some info on the last competitor I faced at the strip. He beat me by running 14.08 @ 96 MPH with a 2.674 second 60 foot time!

You stand near by and watch all the cars racing and notice this Denim Blu Pearl Effect M3 E46. You also can't help but notice that the vehicle is in mint condition. You can quickly see that the car has been lowered and is riding on factory rims wrapped with Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires. As the car passes by, you notice a factory exhaust system tucked under the rear bumper.

You can't tell for sure, but car seems to be all motor powered. Keeping an eye on the car and its driver, you notice that the driver doesn't seem to be fully comfortable racing his vehicle. He is also losing most of his races.

He also has AC Schnitzer Front, Rear and Rear Lower Strut Bars on his M3!

If you are interested, I will see you online...
#6 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Millions of them.

hey what is 'home invade'... what good does it bring to me if i invade someones home ?

i understand break in... you steal stuff/

#7 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Science Roolz!

SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to SHAHAB323IS
i can't login wtf

2011 Mazda2
1990 Mazda Miata
#8 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Millions of them.

Quote:
Originally posted by SHAHABM3@Oct 8 2004, 05:54 PM
i can't login wtf
[snapback]207874[/snapback]
login to what ? our team or the game ? game works, but you need to be invited by the man to join the team.

#9 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Science Roolz!

SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all
the game, i registered got an e-mail, but then it keeps saying that i have incorrect password and username, when i copied it exactly, case-sensitive and all, i'm p'oed

2011 Mazda2
1990 Mazda Miata
#10 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Millions of them.

i am assuming that their system is preventing you from logging in with a pasted password.... type it in manually, and it is CaSe sEnSitiVe

#11 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 03:26 AM
2nd Gear Member

(Thread Starter)
I just beat a E30 M3 in a 1984 Toyota Econo Boxo Shito! (A rare JDM only sports car!)

I will buy a E30 M3 myself on Sunday and start to hop it up right next week!
#12 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 08:34 AM
Science Roolz!

Quote:
Originally posted by Torque@Oct 9 2004, 12:34 PM
i am assuming that their system is preventing you from logging in with a pasted password.... type it in manually, and it is CaSe sEnSitiVe
[snapback]208299[/snapback]
i tried that, i've waited a few days, i'll try again

2011 Mazda2
1990 Mazda Miata
#13 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 08:39 AM
Science Roolz!

woo hoo, i got it working will you invite me to your team?

2011 Mazda2
1990 Mazda Miata
#14 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Millions of them.

i dumped about 8 grand into my house security system last nite..... so now im only up to 8 grand.... 8 more hours and i should be in a market for that m3

#15 (permalink) Old 10-10-2004, 02:28 PM
5th Gear Member

brien4787 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to brien4787
Why is it that I can not buy a single car? I have just over 3000 dollars(i stole someones intake after spending gmass credits).... the only cars i can afford are not availible...

!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk