Hey And A Question - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk Bringing the BMW community together, sharing NEWS, stories, and experiences.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 11-20-2004, 04:20 AM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
urafreak is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
hey all.

glad i found this site. i just bought a 1995 318I and god damn i love it. questions are... what can i do to make it look better? and what can i do for performance improvements?

thanks bros.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 02:38 PM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute

For one you can look in my sig . Also we have a forum specifically for E36 (your car) BMWs. You will get lost of information there. There is also a search feature that you can use to give you lost of ideas to look at and consider. Then you will have the information to ask specific questions based on what you like, dislike, and what is best for you and your car.

Good luck!
#3 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 04:01 PM
Science Roolz!

SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to SHAHAB323IS
Quote:
Originally posted by thekid@Nov 23 2004, 01:38 PM

For one you can look in my sig . Also we have a forum specifically for E36 (your car) BMWs. You will get lost of information there. There is also a search feature that you can use to give you lost of ideas to look at and consider. Then you will have the information to ask specific questions based on what you like, dislike, and what is best for you and your car.

Good luck!
[snapback]236021[/snapback]

jeez kid don't let anyone else answer, lol, yes do what he said

here are some sites that should give you some ideas

http://www.activeautowerke.com/main.cfm

http://www.m3motorwerks.com/index.php

welcome the the world of bmw

2011 Mazda2
1990 Mazda Miata
#4 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 06:14 PM

thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute thekid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by SHAHABM3+Nov 23 2004, 03:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SHAHABM3 @ Nov 23 2004, 03:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thekid@Nov 23 2004, 01:38 PM

Good luck!

[snapback]236102[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

I was starting ot feel bad, no one else said anything for 3 days. I was gonna let furious or someone else be the first to welcome him... oh well those are good links BTW.
#5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2004, 10:23 PM
Science Roolz!

SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all SHAHAB323IS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to SHAHAB323IS
Quote:
Originally posted by thekid+Nov 23 2004, 05:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thekid @ Nov 23 2004, 05:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by SHAHABM3@Nov 23 2004, 03:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-thekid
Quote:
@Nov 23 2004, 01:38 PM

Good luck!

I was starting ot feel bad, no one else said anything for 3 days. I was gonna let furious or someone else be the first to welcome him... oh well those are good links BTW.
[snapback]236220[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]

lol i was tryng to congragulate you on making such an amazing , thoughtful , and informative post that i had nothing to add, but a few links

2011 Mazda2
1990 Mazda Miata
#6 (permalink) Old 11-24-2004, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SHAHABM3+Nov 23 2004, 09:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SHAHABM3 @ Nov 23 2004, 09:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by thekid@Nov 23 2004, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by SHAHABM3@Nov 23 2004, 03:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-thekid
Quote:
Quote:
@Nov 23 2004, 01:38 PM

Good luck!

[snapback]236220[/snapback]
lol i was tryng to congragulate you on making such an amazing , thoughtful , and informative post that i had nothing to add, but a few links
[snapback]236372[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]
ah... well thank you then feel free to copy and reproduce it for all other similar type posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk