BMW Werkz banner

Front lisence Plate?

4K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  the///man 
#1 ·
Hey I was just curious cause I've heard too many mixed comments about this subject. Alot say that it is mandatory to have 2 lisence plates on your car but some say it isn't as long as you have one on the back? I don't know if I should put mine on my car? (2000 323ci)

#2 ·
it depends on where you live.

here in arizona, you are not required to have a front license plate. in fact, the motor vehicles usually only give you one plate.

i know there are states that require both plates, so it depends.

personally, i like it without the front plate. :naughty

#8 ·
its a $25 fine here in cali...ive gotten fucked twice already...learned my lesson...only put it on when i go to china town hahahahaha

#9 ·
the S40 actually looks WORSE if you dont have a front licence plate of some kind because they put on a specialized holder for it

i am really starting to love the S40, expecially the gas mileage. i have never gotten less than 25 mpg, and 30+ mpg is more common. And believe me, i shouldn't be getting that the way i drive B) lol

it is required in MD and Iowa, i know that

It is not required in PA

btw thats not my car but some random internet pic

#13 ·
Well im in cali and i have my front plate on my dash.....i dunno if it is legal....but if i get pulled over....and they do think it is illegal...then my corners are too...and soon my tint will be illegal...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.