4th Gear Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Orleans, LA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I went looking at cars today.
The honda dealership where I was looking at the s200 offered me some interesting facts. Their four cylinder is actually more powerfull than bmw's z4 four cylinder, and the 6 cylinder in the boxster! I was suprised. It's not a bad car.
I then went to the BMW dealership for a look at the e46 and z4. I wasn't even noticed. No one treated me like a real buyer. I don't think they took me too seriously. Their customer service is terrible. They're incredibly SNOBBY! I don't even know if I want to buy from them because of this. It really pissed me off!
BLACK 1995 BMW E36 325i
• <u>Dinan</u> Performance Software - SOLD!
• High-flow intake w/ Green Performance Filter
• 17 x 8.5 BMW Style 44 Rims
• <u>Pirelli</u> P6 tires 235/45/17
• M3 Spoiler
• Clear Tail Lights, Corners, and Side markers
• 20% Tint all around
• Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs
• <u>Alpine</u> 9831 MP3/CD Player