BMW Z4 MCoupe - AC Schnitzer ACS4 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk Bringing the BMW community together, sharing NEWS, stories, and experiences.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 12:36 AM
5th Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
BMW Z4 MCoupe - AC Schnitzer ACS4

I think it looks pretty cool!
And I like the Coupe better than the roadster.

BMW Z4 MCoupe - AC Schnitzer ACS4

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 12:30 AM
5th Gear Member

e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to e30dream
definitely! I love ACS components.

#3 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 07:47 AM
For Teh Walrus?

WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to WALSRU Send a message via MSN to WALSRU
Oh man, not my cup of tea. I like what they did to the new 6 better. Probably because I didn't like it to begin with. The z4 coupe on the other hand starts out gorgeous. I think they interrupted all the lines on it, and the wheels are a bit much.

"I would not know what the spirit of a philosopher might wish more to be than a good dancer."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

1980 635csi Euro . . . Current
1985 535i . . . Soon to be parted out
2001 Subaru Forester . . . DD
#4 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 12:32 PM
teh Canuck....eh

PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhatCat
It looks damn sexy!
On another note, did any of you scroll down the page and see the Avatar that Pinnochio is using?
...that's UBER-HAWT!
#5 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 01:58 PM
For Teh Walrus?

WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold WALSRU is a splendid one to behold
Ya, it's too dam small!

"I would not know what the spirit of a philosopher might wish more to be than a good dancer."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#6 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 01:58 PM
For Teh Walrus?

That's what she said . . . owned myself

- Friedrich Nietzsche

#7 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Keep it Copacetic

///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
I like it, but my favorite z4 body styling is the TC Kline z4 CF Widebody

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
#8 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 05:12 PM
5th Gear Member

e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to e30dream
yeah that looks really nice, alot more clean cut than the ACS4

#9 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 05:21 PM
teh Canuck....eh

PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute PhatCat has a reputation beyond repute
That widebody is schweet! I think I just spooged in my pants.
#10 (permalink) Old 12-06-2006, 01:29 AM
5th Gear Member

CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatCat
It looks damn sexy!
On another note, did any of you scroll down the page and see the Avatar that Pinnochio is using?
...that's UBER-HAWT!
Oh Yes, Pinocchio is Gorgeous! I just laughed so hard that even something like that could be noticed by a visiting guest!

#11 (permalink) Old 12-06-2006, 01:36 AM
teh Canuck....eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosBlack
Oh Yes, Pinocchio is Gorgeous! I just laughed so hard that even something like that could be noticed by a visiting guest!

LOL...I have a very well trained eye for hawtness
#12 (permalink) Old 12-06-2006, 09:43 AM
For Teh Walrus?

Even visiting guests deserve to see more pictures of that

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk