BMW REFUND/RECALL on failed Run Flats... - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk Bringing the BMW community together, sharing NEWS, stories, and experiences.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
A NEW DAY RISES...

Car: 2008 M5, 2011 X5
Photos:
RoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud of
BMW REFUND/RECALL on failed Run Flats...

I just learned that a lawsuit was just successful on behalf of all those with run flat tires that came stock on a new 2007 E90 (it may be broader, I only know I got one and that is my car) that popped/required replacement. My tire bubbled and then went flat last year (I note it functioned properly as a run flat and I was able to ride on it until it got replaced, but still had to pay a fortune for a new one). It cost me hundreds of dollars to replace. They sent me a form requesting the details, etc. and have now promised...REIMBURSEMENT OF MY MONEY - FTW! Here's hoping teh wife read it right and it's no scam, but sure would be nice as that piece of garbarge Potenza RFT cost a fortune to replace (near $400). Will update this space if I learn anything else. Watch for this in the mail and go get your damn money back - I know I will!

2008 ///M5 with Eisenmann race exhaust "Athena"
2013 VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan 2L Turbo
RIP 2005 Dinan ///M3 S3-R+ Vert w/hardtop- 6-speed, DINAN SC - race kit, race headers, etc.
RIP 2002 Z3 Roadster 2.5i - VF Supercharged, 5-speed, Brembos etc.
Turkey ///M Car Fleet Commander
TINA FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
RoadsterMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2010, 11:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
OMFG another one!?

Car: 89 E30 325i, 2007 Honda
Photos:
witeshark is just really nicewiteshark is just really nicewiteshark is just really nicewiteshark is just really nicewiteshark is just really nice
Thanks for the heads up. I never believed in those tires from the first I ever heard of them.

Sig by zeaq
witeshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
A NEW DAY RISES...

Car: 2008 M5, 2011 X5
Photos:
RoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud ofRoadsterMadness has much to be proud of
You got that right T. Shark! And it cost me like $420 for the sucker too and it didn't even have good traction! I will say HALLELUJAH if I actually get my $$ back!

2008 ///M5 with Eisenmann race exhaust "Athena"
2013 VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan 2L Turbo
RIP 2005 Dinan ///M3 S3-R+ Vert w/hardtop- 6-speed, DINAN SC - race kit, race headers, etc.
RIP 2002 Z3 Roadster 2.5i - VF Supercharged, 5-speed, Brembos etc.
Turkey ///M Car Fleet Commander
TINA FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
RoadsterMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk