bmw alarm part #? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk Bringing the BMW community together, sharing NEWS, stories, and experiences.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2004, 05:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
fkmnlvm is an unknown quantity at this point
i just got a bmw alarm brain from a friend but he didn't know what the part # was because the sticker on the back was missing. i opened the case hoping to find the # or anything i could use to identify it but the only 2 numbers i could find is on the little silver box near where the antenna comes in: 85064W01 and 705AB1A.
does anyone have any clue on what this is? part#, fcc# etc ?
i would much appreciate any help. thanks guys...

jmw
fkmnlvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2004, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

Car: 2010 (Prefer not to say here).
Photos:
thekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to thekid Send a message via AIM to thekid
give a call to your local BMW dealership. They'll look up those numbers and tell you what they are for. If they are not the correct numbers then they can tell you what the correct part number should be and help you identify whether or not that is the correct part.
thekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 03:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
fkmnlvm is an unknown quantity at this point
i did. two different dealerships. neither one could tell me. one tech said to just plug it in and that the worst that would happen would be a blown fuse but he couldn't tell me which fuse. n
i called alpine-nothing. i tried BMW of North America's customer service dept. again, nothing. maybe i'll just throw it on ebay for a couple bucks. what can you do

prost
fkmnlvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

Car: 2010 (Prefer not to say here).
Photos:
thekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond reputethekid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to thekid Send a message via AIM to thekid
Quote:
Originally posted by fkmnlvm@Jul 15 2004, 03:53 PM
i did. two different dealerships. neither one could tell me. one tech said to just plug it in and that the worst that would happen would be a blown fuse but he couldn't tell me which fuse. n
i called alpine-nothing. i tried BMW of North America's customer service dept. again, nothing. maybe i'll just throw it on ebay for a couple bucks. what can you do

prost
that's crap.

if your in the US call 501-224-3200. thats the BMW dealership in Little Rock AR. Ask those guys, they're awesome and can most likely find out. If one guy says he can't find out tell him to ask DP.
thekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 03:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Photos:
woobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to woobiee
ill check my system when i return home from work.

i need to know what car you have.

E46 3 series alarm kit is part number 65 73 9 416 520

woobiee - Anamorphic Cycle
woobiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 04:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

Car:
Photos:
woobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond reputewoobiee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to woobiee
well im assuming this is for the E46 3 series...

this is what i got from my system:

Tilt Sensor: 65 75 8 386 932 or 65 75 6 923 215
Motion Sensor: 65 75 8 379 938
Siren: 65 75 8 383 152

There are a couple other parts but they are just screws and mounting brackets.

woobiee - Anamorphic Cycle
woobiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 12:53 AM   #7 (permalink)

Car:
Photos:
Dirty_Tool has a reputation beyond reputeDirty_Tool has a reputation beyond reputeDirty_Tool has a reputation beyond reputeDirty_Tool has a reputation beyond reputeDirty_Tool has a reputation beyond reputeDirty_Tool has a reputation beyond reputeDirty_Tool has a reputation beyond reputeDirty_Tool has a reputation beyond reputeDirty_Tool has a reputation beyond reputeDirty_Tool has a reputation beyond reputeDirty_Tool has a reputation beyond repute
E46 alarm kit does not come with a Module as the General Module which is already in the car controls the system. The #s which you posted are not BMW part #'s, post the year and model of your car including the last 7 digits of the vin and if possible post a pic of the alarm module which you are trying to identify and perhaps then we can help.

Dirty_Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk