1984 Bmw 325e 5 Spd , Make An Offer - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk Bringing the BMW community together, sharing NEWS, stories, and experiences.

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2005, 10:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
abruzzi60103 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to abruzzi60103 Send a message via MSN to abruzzi60103 Send a message via Yahoo to abruzzi60103
Hello ,

I have a 1984 BMW 325e 5 spd , black w/ tan leather and all power options for sale. I drove the car for about 6 months with every intention of supping it up. BUT......unfortunately with me buying a new house , Ive been told by my girlfriend that "My money should be more invested into our house then the car "
The car is an 84 and as of right now it does not run. All it needs is a new distributor cap because I took the one off and gave it to my brother for his 325. The car shows 164k which i am assuming is actual mileage. Speedo and Odometer always worked for me. The body is in excellent shape , one tiny lil rust spot on the wheel well ( surface , not a hole ). The interior could use a cleaning and conditioning. The driver seat does have about a three in spot where the seam has seperated. Just needs to be sown. Dropping a few dollars into this and you can have yourself a sharp ass bimmer.
I dont have a set price for it since I dont want to see it go. If you are interested please email me an offer to abruzzi60103@yahoo.com. I am located about 15 minutes west of O'hare airport in Chicago.
Dont be afraid to sent me an offer. I wont be insulted. we are all grown men here and the worst I can say is no. I am in the market for a dirt bike , so if you have one you want to get rid of , Im always game to trade.
abruzzi60103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk