'08 BMW M3 vs '08 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG v '07 Audi RS4 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk Bringing the BMW community together, sharing NEWS, stories, and experiences.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 10:36 PM
5th Gear Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute CosmosBlack has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
'08 BMW M3 vs '08 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG v '07 Audi RS4

Check this out guys, Interesting comparison review:

Link HERE

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 10:45 PM
WOT in Reverse

jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute jllphan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jllphan
wow, great stuff....thanks for posting the link.

#3 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 12:00 AM
5th Gear Member

e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to e30dream
the guy I know, soon to be 17, with the E46 M3 and Eisnenmann exhaust, has the "tough" decision of choosing between the new E92 M3 or the C63 AMG for his next bday..... I told him his choice should be obvious...

#4 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 12:48 AM
LYFE SUCK5

Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future Ivan has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Ivan
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30dream
the guy I know, soon to be 17, with the E46 M3 and Eisnenmann exhaust, has the "tough" decision of choosing between the new E92 M3 or the C63 AMG for his next bday..... I told him his choice should be obvious...

ridiculous. stupid parents.
#5 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 07:01 AM
Mr. Bacon

dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to dannyb
Lucky kid, hopefully his parents like to pay insurance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by german-speed-demon View Post
You may now add "yes, i'm an asshole" to your sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSixAndSeven
that's my whore ; )
#6 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 10:42 AM
You Can Has A Custom Title!!

german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future german-speed-demon has a brilliant future
Excellent read sir. Many thanks.

R.I.P fast 6

Two wheels or Four, I'm happy as long as the throttle is pinned.
#7 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 11:02 AM
A NEW DAY RISES...

RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of
Printed and very much looking forward to the lunchtime read! Just read a piece on that Mercedes. Will be nice to compare.

2008 ///M5 with Eisenmann race exhaust "Athena"
2013 VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan 2L Turbo
RIP 2005 Dinan ///M3 S3-R+ Vert w/hardtop- 6-speed, DINAN SC - race kit, race headers, etc.
RIP 2002 Z3 Roadster 2.5i - VF Supercharged, 5-speed, Brembos etc.
Turkey ///M Car Fleet Commander
TINA FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
#8 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Im Bluffin With My Muffin

AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to AlpineSixAndSeven
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30dream
Maybe he deserves the car We dont know anything about him so maybe he do maybe he doesn't.

1991 Ford Taurs SHO 5 Speed White on Tan
1996 Chevy Lumina LTZ Rep 3.4L
1992 318i Coupe parts car
1992 325i Ls1 swap with a T56 6 speed 12.2 quarter mile
1976 Mercedes Benz 300D with a Ford 5.0L Fuel Injected soon to be Modded
I am Captain Obvious
#9 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 03:04 PM
A NEW DAY RISES...

RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of RoadsterMadness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Color Fade M-Tech E30
Maybe he deserves the car We dont know anything about him so maybe he do maybe he doesn't.
No, no, He DOESN't at that age as it is both dangerous, devalues any concept of earning ANYTHING, and plain and simple, to go from one crazy high performance car to another at that age at will, is ridiculous...
You just don't get there by flipping burgers...

2008 ///M5 with Eisenmann race exhaust "Athena"
2013 VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan 2L Turbo
RIP 2005 Dinan ///M3 S3-R+ Vert w/hardtop- 6-speed, DINAN SC - race kit, race headers, etc.
RIP 2002 Z3 Roadster 2.5i - VF Supercharged, 5-speed, Brembos etc.
Turkey ///M Car Fleet Commander
TINA FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
#10 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 05:42 PM

AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold AlpineSixAndSeven is a splendid one to behold
maybe he does have a job and know how much money is And why is it dangerous you dont know how he drives maybe he drives like and old lady. you just dont know the person and deal with the parents

I am Captain Obvious
#11 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 06:33 PM
5th Gear Member

e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of e30dream has much to be proud of
dad drives a 911 turbo, mom drives an S550, their "other" car is one of those SRT-8 jeeps?? I agree that no kid should have a car that fast at that age, or just a car that expensive at that age, he didnt do anything particularly deserving of such an expensive car (relative to his age...) He is no exception... hes a party guy and those two things to not mix in most cases. I guess his house DID burn down in '03... but that just means his new house is 1000+ ft^2 bigger than his first already-large house. His parents are wealthy and I guess that about sums it up. It is there money, I guess that is all that matters, but in my opinion, an unwise decision from the parents. oh yeah, the older sister that i knew before I knew this guy (i later found out that they were related lol) drove a new Escalade... and blazed everyday.... stupid rich stoners...

Last edited by e30dream; 10-29-2007 at 06:35 PM.
#12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2007, 06:40 AM
Mr. Bacon

dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light dannyb is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to dannyb
he will need pinstripes to slow him down!

or have 22s with the thread put on the wrong side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by german-speed-demon View Post
You may now add "yes, i'm an asshole" to your sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSixAndSeven
that's my whore ; )
#13 (permalink) Old 10-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Keep it Copacetic

///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute ///M Power has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ///M Power
Great read. Good lookin out.

1995 BMW M3 Turbo - Dakar/Black
#14 (permalink) Old 10-30-2007, 02:31 PM

lol so yeah in this case i am wrong and he doesn't deserve that car

I am Captain Obvious
#15 (permalink) Old 10-30-2007, 03:18 PM
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Color Fade M-Tech E30
lol so yeah in this case i am wrong and he doesn't deserve that car
im not sure there is any sort of guidelines that determine who deserves what car. His parents have money, they have it regardless of if they earned it or inherited it (they own meat shops/plants or something) If they chose to spend that much on their kids first and second cars, why not? This doesnt mean that he DOES deserve it, or by any means DOESNT deserve it, just that he CAN have it. His parents can do what they want with their money, I just disagree with their actions. But what it comes down to it, its not my money, its theirs and I have no say in what they chose to do with it, wisely or unwisely. Thats life. People have to deal with the opportunities or lack of that are presented to them. Life is far from fair. A mexican man works four times as hard as I do at our respective jobs, I even get paid more an hour than he does. He sends his very hard earned money back to mexico to support his family while I go spend $21 on two movie tickets. He worked harder, got paid fewer dollars per hour and has to sleep in the canyon. I agree that you (mtech) have worked hard, there is no doubt about it, and youll benefit from that when youve had a working foundation and some good self-esteem because you know that you either worked for or purchased your own shit. Hell never have that. He wont understand what it is like to ACTUALLY work. In fact he will probably just end up with a great paying job right after high school and eventually take over his fathers business.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Bimmer Talk/Motorsports Talk