what do you think? - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Audio and Electronics The place to go to discuss sound systems and show off your I.C.E. along with security systems and radar detectors too!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 10:12 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
97blkonblk is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Cool what do you think?

do you guys think I should get two 15in solobarics or should I just add another 12in? do you know if it will even fit in my trunk(15''s) .....its a 97 328i...or do u guys think it'll bee too much??? I'm getting my tvs too...I got 3 rite now and I'm putting in the 4th one wit the solobarics ....so tell me what u think....layte
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 11:19 PM
The Messican

MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute MiguelACA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MiguelACA
2 15'' solobarics..??? i think that would be WAY too much, i have about 300 watts of bass and thats enough, maybe a little more, but i think 2 15's would be too much and doubt they would fit

A morning of awkwardness is better than a night of loneliness
#3 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:53 AM
da_administrator

da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute da_bull has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to da_bull
agreed, put the other 12 and/or more power for the 12" you have.

-There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

-If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under...Ronald Reagan
#4 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 05:39 PM
n00b

97blkonblk is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
o its because i have a 200o watt competition amp and i dont want to blow the twelves....im gonna check in to the bow size to see is i can fit the 15's...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Audio and Electronics