USB cable from inside to hood - installation - is this well done ? PHOTOS - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
Audio and Electronics The place to go to discuss sound systems and show off your I.C.E. along with security systems and radar detectors too!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 06-07-2009, 06:24 PM
n00b

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
528i_tourer is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
USB cable from inside to hood - installation - is this well done ? PHOTOS

Well guys i am on a journey through my carpc installation doing this stuff slowly but wel done!

I put a usb cable from touring inside (on the copilot side, left side for who is in front of the engine...i mean..) to hood where engine is, so my question is: is these well done or not ? I used a grey tape to temperature insulation

I used an insulation tape for temperature, like the one you can see on photos:

My concern is with temperatures since these USB cable can stand some temperature near 75 celsius degres by itself and also has got these grey insulation tape

These last picture its where i left the usb cable for further install
I am planning to get the usb cable on the front bumper to install a view camera for parking aid and need to put the cable maybe near the radiator but since it has higher temperatures what can i do ?

can you give me some advice on these installation ? Shall i use another kind of insulation or what since i plan to use maybe a hub for more than one camera, for example.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Audio and Electronics