4th Gear Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Orleans, LA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey guys, I just baught an Alpine 9831. Can't wait to get it! It looks like it will look very nice with my black interior. I'm going to set the coloring to match the amber orange of the rest of the lights!
I do have a few questions though..
Do you guys have any tips on installing the alpine unit in the bmw? I hear it's a bitch to install. Should I get a wiring harness and antenna adapter? Are they necessary? Also, does it fit right in the dash or will I need a mounting kit?
BLACK 1995 BMW E36 325i
• <u>Dinan</u> Performance Software - SOLD!
• High-flow intake w/ Green Performance Filter
• 17 x 8.5 BMW Style 44 Rims
• <u>Pirelli</u> P6 tires 235/45/17
• M3 Spoiler
• Clear Tail Lights, Corners, and Side markers
• 20% Tint all around
• Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs
• <u>Alpine</u> 9831 MP3/CD Player