Just bought an 02 M3 w/ navigation and stock sounds (no HK). If anyone knows the answers to the following, that would make my life a lot easier:
1. What kind of outputs does the OEM HU put out (line or RCA)?
2. Does the car have a separate amp(s)? If so, where are they?
3. Who makes the stock HU for the M3 (it has an alpine CD changer so I'm assuming its alpine)?
4. Anyone have a wiring diagram for the stock HU or know where to find one?
5. What size are the speakers in the car?
I have the following that I want to install but I don't want to modify the dash in any way (ie I need to use the stock HU):
2 JL 12 W7s
2 JL 1000/1s
1 JL 300/4
set of MB Quart reference series 6.5 components (front)
MB Quart reference coaxials (rear)
1 F cap
ANY help will be appreciated.