Ipod Interface Part #65-11-0-409-342 - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Audio and Electronics
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Audio and Electronics The place to go to discuss sound systems and show off your I.C.E. along with security systems and radar detectors too!

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2006, 12:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car: 2002 BMW 325XI / 2006 BMW Z4 3.0SI
Photos:
snakeman56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ipod Interface Part #65-11-0-409-342

I have a chance at buying a new interface, but I would like to hear from you all that have installed it to hear the pros and cons. I called my dealer and he told me that the above part number is the latest available. I have a 2002 325XI, no NAV and No 6 CD Changer. I will appreciate your comments.

thanks
Tom
snakeman56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2006, 06:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
da_administrator

Car: Its slow, gotta M20 in it
Photos:
da_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to da_bull
I dont have one yet myself, but about anything Ipod puts out has been reviewed well.

-There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

-If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under...Ronald Reagan
da_bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 09:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Photos:
So the Interface that is sold at BMW is put out by IPOD??? I really want to thank you for responding. I still would like to hear from others soon please.

Thank you
Tom
Old 05-13-2006, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
da_administrator

Car: Its slow, gotta M20 in it
Photos:
da_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond reputeda_bull has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to da_bull
my apologies I misread the title of your post. I thought you were saying "This is Ipod's adapter #65-11-0-409-342" My mistake. Hopefully someone will chime in that has used one of these soon. Its Mothers Day weekend so the forum traffic may be a little light. Keep checkin back...

-There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

-If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under...Ronald Reagan
da_bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
5th Gear Member

Car: 2005 330xi
Photos:
325isBaby is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to 325isBaby
I personally chose the aux input (only because I want to do Sirius) but the ones I've installed have had wonderful sound quality
Old 05-15-2006, 07:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

Photos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325isBaby
I personally chose the aux input (only because I want to do Sirius) but the ones I've installed have had wonderful sound quality
I already have XM Radio installed, It's aftermarket. Well I went ahead and bought the Kit I called the BMW parts dept and they said that part # for the Ipod's is the latest one out. I have printed the instruction from the internet and will read it really good and see if I will attemp to install my self. Any tips before I attemp to install????? The pictures that go with the instructions are pretty easy. Do I need the special tool to remove the pins????? The dealership wants over $150 to install it I feel it's too much. I went to Circuit City and he said to bring the kit and he will see how long it would take him to install it. I am also considering this route.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Tom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Audio and Electronics