BMW Werkz banner

Custom Sound System for the M3 E46 coupe.

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Slvr e39 
#1 ·
I finaly got my M3 and im truly loving this car, im really happy to be in the //M club as I have always wanted it this way for the last 10 years. (Since i was 13)

Anyhow, i got a REALLY amazin deal on the car, and i have some spare casholies to spend into a custom built sound system. Im hoping some of you guys/gals have installed really great custom molded subs into your M3s and would have some suggestions for me.

Right now the system im looking it at is:

2 x 12" - JL 12w6v2 Subs
Subs in question

2 x 500/1 JL Amps
Amps in question

Custom installed and molded setup in the empty space where the spare should be.

If you guys have any suggestions on the quality of sound this can produce or lack to produce, lemme know. Im not doing this for a few weeks so i have tons of time to revise my plans for this. One thing is 100% sure, im getting custom sound... the HK speakers the M3's come with are total horse shit.

See less See more
#2 ·
i have 2 10jlw6v2s and a jl 1000/1 amp and i am very happy with them...they are extremely loud and clear. cant go wrong with jl. its top of the line but you also pay for it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.