88' 325i power amp location - BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com
BMW Forum BMW Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Audio and Electronics
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery / Showroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Audio and Electronics The place to go to discuss sound systems and show off your I.C.E. along with security systems and radar detectors too!

BimmerWerkz.com is the premier BMW Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2004, 03:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Car:
Photos:
eloef2323 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was getting a cd player installed at circuit city , and they had some problems with the factory power amp and couldn't hook up the speakers . They said it was dead or something , so they took it out and left it in my trunk , does any one know where it was located ? They also ran 4 speaker wires and left them in the passenger seat floor , what do i need to do with those ?

ps. dont get your cd player installed at circuit city
eloef2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2004, 11:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
WOT in Reverse

Car:
Photos:
jllphan has a reputation beyond reputejllphan has a reputation beyond reputejllphan has a reputation beyond reputejllphan has a reputation beyond reputejllphan has a reputation beyond reputejllphan has a reputation beyond reputejllphan has a reputation beyond reputejllphan has a reputation beyond reputejllphan has a reputation beyond reputejllphan has a reputation beyond reputejllphan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jllphan
Sorry about your luck at the local audio superstore. I usually recomend going to small independent shops as they have more to loose from an unsatisfied customer, and generally do better work.

Here is a link that might help you out....{CLICK HERE}
Old 08-22-2004, 01:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Defector

Car:
Photos:
El Presidente is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to El Presidente
I actually plan on getting a job doing simple installs there once I move to NY next week. Its good pay, and the basic theme seems to be turn away anyone with a complicated job. That everyone benefits. I dont have to work hard and the people who do this kind of thing professionally get the money they deserve.
El Presidente is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BMW Forum - BimmerWerkz.com > General Category > Audio and Electronics