BMW Werkz banner

My girl got the bug.......

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  spiff325is 
#1 ·
So .....I guess Im a lucky man......Sunday morning I had to take my girl home but couldnt lift my head due the the ton of bricks that seemed to be sitting on my head from the Heinikens I drank the night before :beer . Reluctantly, I gave her the keys to my baby and left her with the words be careful and dont race anyone.....So what does she do ....She tried to race a Maxima. It was wet out and not having traction control my car just spins if ya get on it in the rain. So she pulls up to this car at a light and he starts revving likes he wants to go.....My girl ...being a stupid female did the same and when the light turned green, slammed on the gas and whent nowhere.....basically, she got humiliated. When she got home she called to tell me and of course the conversation started with "DONT BE MAD BUT" and she told me about the ordeal and said she wants to help me build my car...so this weekend, shes gunna give me money for a chip..... Its pretty kewl I finally got a girl that wants me to werk the car.....Before this .....She always said "If you could Fuck your car Id be outta buisness" But at least now she understands

#3 ·
Haha! I know exactly how you feel! When I would be really drunk I'd let my gf drive and she'd feel so badass in my Mustang. Racing everyone. Humiliating males by getting their asses smacked by a female in a mean ass, finely tuned car. I loved it. I couldn't stop laughing! :D

Now she's always asking to drive my Bimmer.. I havn't let her yet, but we'll see..

hehe

#4 ·
speaking of girl friends wanting to drive their boy friends BMWs. When I got my bmw this January, I called to tell my gf what i ended up with. After the good for you ect ect.. there was the "wait it's a stick right?" of course "yay! now you can teach me how to drive a stick!" My response "fuck that". I don't know how much a clutch is for my bmw or how much it would cost to have one installed, but I for one don't want to think about it. It was a good thing i said what i said considering I no longer go out with that one.

#5 ·
LOL, my girlfriend has been driving my bimmer from day 1, although she'd NEVER race anyone. She won't have her car on campus until next year, so she uses mine when she runs errands and stuff. She's a pretty good driver, and we've been together a really long time so I can't really say no :p

#6 ·
dont ever let a women without ontrack experiance drive your stick BMW, all your asking for is 1100$ out of your pocket for a new clutch(300$ for clutch, 800$ for labor). My parents are trying to tell me that if I cant take my car to college that my sister gets to use it. well FUCK THAT, my sister would just fuck it up hard core, pardon my french. but there are just things about my car that only I know, things that she doesnt know, and for her to justhop in thinking its just a cute little BMW is wrong...can I get an Amen?

Attachments

#9 ·
yeah, just take the rims off, like "oh my bad, did I take those rims with me? Oh wait you say there is no steering wheel, oh...um...shit that sucks"

I love women, but not the way they drive :haha

#10 ·
Yeah being the nice guy i am i like to try and teach people how to drive stick, well never again. I was teaching this chic to drive my old crappy 1985 528, ok this things got over 275k on it so its got its aches and pains. Well she did fine getting it into first gear, but then she kept going from 1st to 4th, that wasnt to horrible, but then when she managed to get it into 2nd, she would shift into 1st going like 20mph, wow iv never heard my car scream so loud. Im surprised nothing broke, i mean this car is 20 years old, if it can handle a women driving it, im sure it could withstand an atomic blast.

#11 ·
this car is 20 years old, if it can handle a women driving it, im sure it could withstand an atomic blast.
AHAHAHAHHAHHA, thats great. Its like men have such a thing for their women, but when it comes to the women and their cars, car always comes first, gotta love it...

this girl keeps asking me if she can drive my car, well FUCK THAT, last thing I need is a 4th to 3rd downshift that ends up being 4th to 1st, not good at ALL.

I told the bitch to suck deez nuts..
Got what I wanted and gave her nothing except for a ride in the car(ofcourse she didnt drive, FUCK THAT).

Women..

#12 ·
Sorry guys but that's a bit bias. My girl drives a stick better than most guys I know. All of her cars were sticks. She holds her own. Plus, like someone stated above I've been with her quite a while so I trust her quite a bit. It's not some two bit two month relationship. Two years is quite a while guys. If I can't trust her with my "stick" after two years we might as well head our seperate ways. LOL

#14 ·
Originally posted by bimmer_boy@Apr 18 2004, 05:22 AM
Sorry guys but that's a bit bias. My girl drives a stick better than most guys I know. All of her cars were sticks. She holds her own. Plus, like someone stated above I've been with her quite a while so I trust her quite a bit. It's not some two bit two month relationship. Two years is quite a while guys. If I can't trust her with my "stick" after two years we might as well head our seperate ways. LOL
LOL...yeah my gf doesn't know how to drive stick but when I was shopping she told me that if I got one she'd want to learn, and I was fine with that. I knew she could do it. After a long relationship (5 and a half years now for us :D), if you can't trust her with just about anything then something's wrong. All you guys bashing women, I understand where you're coming from -- believe me, I've seen more than enough STUPID women drivers -- but don't generalize. Not all women are like that.

#15 ·
Exactly. Btw - 5.5 years is very impressive. Are you guys engaged??

#16 ·
I prolly could have let her, she had learned how to drive a stick before. But it was a really old mustang, nice looking car if you like old mustangs. But she had said she never got good at it, and it had been like 3 years. Since we had only been going out for like 2 months at the time, def a fuck that.

I know that there are some good women drivers. However, if you stop 100 women/female drivers and ask them what an apex is? or what is heel-toe shifting? or what is double clutching and when/if should you use it? or put them on a driving course with obstacles and shit in their way... it wouldn't be good. I've actually seen this driving course thing. They had to go around it twice. The first time there was a real saturn coupe off to the right, perpendicular to the course. The next time when they came around it was a cardboard cut out of one on wheels that jumps out in front of the car. ALL of the women took off the entire front of the cut out. The guys however, swerved enough to not hit it...hmmm.

#17 ·
Originally posted by bimmer_boy@Apr 18 2004, 03:53 PM
Exactly. Btw - 5.5 years is very impressive. Are you guys engaged??
Soon ;)

#18 ·
I wasnt saying that all girls cant drive stick, i never said that. Heck my old Girlfriend drove my old 5spd accord better then my friend mike whose driven it various times, and it was her first time out. Most people think women cant drive stick very good, because there are a lot of scary women drivers out there who cant even drive automatic. For instance this chic at school rearended this other chic because she thought here brakes were going out, it was just her ABS pumping the break pedal. Its stories like that that scare me when im on the road.

#19 ·
oh man, I was at this snow resort(mammoth in CA), and I was driving around with liek 6 other people, and this girl was driving us in a Toyota Secoya, I was in teh front see(thank god) and we were driving on this ice/snow, and I was up there and she was blabbing away at her friends while Im freakin out(bein the only male in the car that knew what the fuck was up, they werent payin attention at all), so she goes into a little fish tail(bein girls), then all the girls screamed(cuz you know, screaming helps the situation), and then she overcompensated 3 times then I told her to not put the brakes on and to just let go of the gas and the steering wheel, then from the passenger seat I straightened out, no joke, say what you want, but its the truth.

Then later on (she was still drivin), she went to stop but her ABS went on and she let go of the brakes(thinkin somethin was wrong), so I put the mother in 2cnd gear then into 1st, we were just fine, could you imagine if I wasnt there?

LOL, women and the snow...only good when their cold.. :yup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.